Wyndham Destinations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2018

2.5

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Destinations (Orlando, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

3 Interviews for 1 position. First was telephone interview, Second was in office interview which went very well, Third was advanced interview with multiple staff members. Very Intense and high pressured.

Interview Questions

• In all interviews they wanted to know how I prioritized my tasks.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyndham Destinations (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Phone interview for an hour with HR, then submitted a writing sample. Once approved I was called in for a full-afternoon of 3 interviews: one 3-person panel interview, then a 2-person interview, followed by a one-on-one with the VP and head of my potential team, all one after the other. Then I had a call-back for another 2 person interview a little later. Did not hear back for about 2 full months.

Interview Questions

• A little bit of everything, but definitely how to prioritize work when everyone wants something done immediately. Specific questions related to the duties and responsibilities of the job.   3 Answers

Phone Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyndham Destinations (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2009.

Interview

After submitting a resume online I was invited to the career night. I expected to hear what the job entitled and how much it paid to decide whether to apply or not. It turned out that the recruiter was handing out applications to fill out first. Everyone who walked in filled an app without knowing even how much the job paid. I waited until the actual presentation was over.
    At the presentation it turned out that this job was for phone upgrades department. Wyndham stopped paying draw plus commission. It was commission only starting at 4%. Bonuses started at $85,000.00
    The recruiter and the head of sales didn't agree on whether there was more compensation involved than just straight commission.
    After filling out the paperwork I sneaked into their phone room where everybody worked to see what it looked like. I seemed half empty.

Interview Questions

• no questions were asked, I just filled out the application   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Destinations (Atlantic City, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

When I went in, i was asked a few questions about myself. They asked about my work history, what I would do if I was faced with a work crisis, as well as that I list five words to describe myself.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your previous employment when you were faced with a challenge?   1 Answer

I found a better offer.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Destinations (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was very informal and conducted in the cafeteria located on site. I was interviewed by my direct manager, but never was not interviewed by the person who would be my indirect manager and fulfilled the main role of manager for me.

Interview Questions

• What's your relevant job experience?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Destinations (Long Beach, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional, inappropriate, disreputable. Bordered on sexual harassment. Never been treated so poorly in an interview. And my husband worked for them. interviewed at Long Beach WA by a panel of three.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable taking people's money who can't afford to buy a timeshare?   1 Answer
    • How can you wear down the old people who come just for the gift card.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyndham Destinations in March 2016.

Interview

I went to a job fair at my university and met with the recruiter. He put me in contact with another recruiter whom I met for an interview at a restaurant on campus. I was 30 minutes early and emailed her of where I was sitting. 25 more minutes went by and finally I saw her walking up to me from across the room. We had been sitting there waiting for each other the whole time! She said her email didn't work and she didn't get my message until a few minutes before. We talked about my previous internship experience and she complimented me on it a lot. I then interviewed on site with the previous recruiter from the job fair and they showed me around the place. I interviewed with the Site Manager and he asked why I wanted to be an intern. After that, I was offered the internship on the spot and began the paperwork process a few days later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wyndham Destinations (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

In the first stage, they had us submit our resumes.Second stage was to submit a video answering specific questions. Third stage was to meet online via video and answer questions with my potential manager and that person's supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience with marketing.
      Tell us what your greatest strengths and weaknesses are.   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wyndham Destinations (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter, was then asked to interview with one of the on-site manager. Asked me some questions about what I did at my former job, and then proceeded to some very personal questions that for sure was not acceptable at an interview (e.g.. How old are you? etc.) The manager was very unprofessional. I think it does not matter if you don't hear a response you like but should at least show some respect to someone else's answer.

Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wyndham Destinations (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Online application process followed by interactive video. The purpose of the video is to test your ability to listen, retain info and make sound sales judgments to demonstrate and measure sales acumen. Based on outcome of video, next is online personality profile. If that is within range of company expectations, applicant is contacted by area recruiter. Phone interview with him. If that goes well, you are invited to interview with…