Wynn Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2018.

Interview

We all sat in a room, there were about 20-25 people, we were asked to give a brief description of our work history and an interesting fact about us. Once everybody went we took a 5 min. break and then we resumed and they gave us further instructions on what would happen regarding the applications.

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2013.

Interview

Basic questions devoted to test your people skills and determine if you fit the culture of Wynn. Your answers aren't as important as HOW you answered them. Customer service and guest relations are an absolute priority. Stay off your phone unless necessary. Bring copies of your resume with you. Suit and tie (guys).

Interview Questions

• How would you say your relationship with your last employer was , and why did you leave?   3 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts.

Interview

They asked about your resume and your skills. They ask a lot of critical thinking and problem solving questions. There's also the standard questions of why you want to work there, what you can bring to the company, and what is your career trajectory.

Cabana Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and three weeks later was sent an invitation for a group interview. Arrive at the Employment Center 15 mins early and find your name tag. We were taken into a room and seated in front of a few managers and an HR rep. We were asked to individually stand up and either tell something about ourselves or give a customer service experience. The managers leave and decide who will stay and who will be sent home. I was sent home and SHOCKED because majority of the people that were kept rambled on with no point, couldn't speak English well, said "like"every third word and were generally very young ( I am only 25 ). I actually thought the group that was called to stay were the ones being sent home. There were a few people in my group sent home that shouldn't have been either IMO. My husband had the exact same experience as mine, both of us have high end hotel experience, as well as a referral from a current Wynn employee. This leads me to believe that unless your referral is coming from an executive or high up manager ( or you luckily happen to be in the hiring process when there are no referrals) you will not be getting a job here. I have been invited to a few other group interviews that I will not be attending as I am turned off from the Wynn. Experience, demeanor, and skill are not valid here. Get lucky or know someone important.

Interview Questions

• Share something about yourself or give a customer service experience.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was rough. It was a group interview with a total of 40 people. I was in the last group of people, and was at the employment center for 5 hours, from 10am to 3pm. Not very well though out. They did not break us for lunch, or give us a heads up about how long we would be there. A lot of us had to find arrangements for our kids.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a coworker of ours committed time fraud, what would you do?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a thirty second interview against seventy or so other people. They were only asking three questions about related experience. It's all about who you know there, I dropped someone's name and was immediately taken to a back room for a second interview about my availability and the job details.

Interview Questions

• What related experience do you have?
      Tell us about yourself?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2013.

Interview

It took 6 months of phone and Skype interviews, then I had to fly out for an in-person interview (on my dime)... that should've been a red flag. It was a very slow process and then a hair follicle drug test was required as the last step before a formal offer.

Manicurist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

the interview it self was not long it was pretty straight forward about the position whats expected and your level of experience and how well you would fill the position. i also got to see physically, exactly where id be working if offered the position as well as what a typically dy would be like at the site.

Makeup Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The interview process was brief, friendly and very detailed. The interviewer was personable and her willingness to accommodate the fact that I had not been in practice as a makeup artist in quite some time, even though I have experience. Currently waiting to find out if I made it to the audition round.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to tell them about yourself.   1 Answer

Team Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2008.

Interview

A recruiter conducted an interview on campus followed by a phone interview with an hr manager. A few weeks later, they flew me in along with fifteen other candidates to interview with a panel of ten managers and directors. I got to stay in one of their gorgeous rooms, but was no meals or transportation were provided. The interviews were about thirty minutes each and consisted of behavioral questions and "give me an example of a time when..." questions. They all seemed to love working for the company, but this was at a point before the economy collapsed. In hindsight, their description of the position and future opportunities were riddled with empty promises and an inability to follow through with the intended program goals.

Negotiation

Non negotiable