Wynn Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 156 of over 156 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wynn Resorts

Wynn Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Wynn Resorts

Interview

The initial interview was a smaller group setting that is just a presentation of yourself, I did pretty well and dressed the part. I received a call after two hours to attend an interview a few days later. There were way more people but same thing. A few of us were pulled to the side for up-close interviews and I was offered a position on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your work experience?
    Answer Question

Wynn Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Wynn Resorts

Interview

You will be asked about general question on phone interview and more professional/technical questions in person interview. Then you will get update from HR for drug test and pre-employment process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wynn Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts

Interview

Interview was scheduled through a phone call. Was giving good directions to the location. Interviewed last about and hour. The staff and management where very personable which made the interview easier.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Wynn Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Wynn Resorts

Interview

had to keep interviewing with their corporate office serval times with 60 other ppl on 2 min interviews like a speed dating event. It was very cold and emotionally draining but I guess to be expected from a corporate company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wynn Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Wynn Resorts

Interview

Three part interview- first a phone call with a PR manager, then on site interview with two managers, then an on site interview the the ED of public relations. They recruited through LinkedIn.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wynn Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts

Interview

I was called after submitting an app online. Then I had a group interview with roughly 20 other girls. They asked us all the same question and we’d have to go around and give a (unique!) answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wynn Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Wynn Resorts

Interview

it was long as not expected, however, it went smoothly, and be able to go through another level and got to talk to the director of the area and talk to them about such matters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in Oct 2021

Interview

Three separate interviews, with the first two in group settings and the third at one of the Wynn bars. In the group interviews, you are asked to give a short elevator pitch about yourself and your experience bartending. During the second interview, they held me back along with three other people and asked us a few more questions. In the third interview, I made three drinks behind a bar while answering basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

Came in with 20+ other girls for fine dining hostess position. Open interview with one question: previous experience that related to being a host? then they call back next week assign you to specific restaurant if they choose you for the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
  • Prior experience that related to being a host? How do you avoid customers and employee conflict?

Wynn Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Wynn Resorts

Interview

Very quick. Expectations were not clear before the interview. Job description was misleading and could have been cleared up over the phone. Coming in to interview was a waste of time for us both.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 156 Interviews

Wynn Resorts Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Wynn Resorts as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Food Server and Guest Room Attendant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Cocktail Server and Front Desk Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Wynn Resorts takes an average of 27 days when considering 179 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Cocktail Server had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Guest Room Attendant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 48 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Wynn Resorts according to 179 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 26.46%