Wynn Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 142 of over 142 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wynn Resorts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Everett, MA) in Mar 2020

Interview

Over phone interview with hiring manager was due to COVID-19 . Asked many questions then went over my resume offered job and stated once they open back up they would call

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience? And in what capacity
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in Nov 2019

Interview

The Interview process was very quick, They gave more information about the position during the interview. But they left out key information on the job listening, One was that you must be 21 to apply for the position, I'm surprised that they chose me for the interview even though I'm under 21.

Interview Questions
  • What type of experience do you have?

Wynn Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Wynn Resorts

Interview

went to a group interview! There are 20 people in a room. There are many experienced applicant who used to work for a resort before, also college students applied for this position as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wynn Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Wynn Resorts

Interview

easy and fast, my cousin worked in the hotel at that time, so I just filled out an implication, and everything works fine. nothing else I need to do

Interview Questions
  • can you work hard on your job and over shift

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in Aug 2019

Interview

First of all, there's around 20 peoples group interview in same room. 3 managers were attendants. They explained about job, it's on call position. Then, when they call each name introduce yourself in 1-5mins. After all finished, they let all of interviewee out, then called up the 2nd interviewee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in Aug 2019

Interview

You are all welcomed into a lovely restaurants, overlooking the iconic waterfalls. We were directed to have a seat in a semi circle around a couple of engaging and hospitable talent recruitment professionals. The host was fun & authentic & broke the tension with her genuine positive encouragement to our group of 20 or so promising candidates. We each were to stand face the panel and answer 3 simple questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

Smart process, multi leveled designed to pick best candidates. Truly felt like I was competing for my spot the whole time, and it made me work harder for it. After initial group meeting, you get called to a follow up group interview with less participants, and then are recommended to the specific managers for a final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wynn Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts in May 2019

Interview

It was a group interview. There were approximately 20-30 people all applying for one position. If you haven't done group interviews before I would get some practice at a less competitive company first.

Interview Questions
  • If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be and why.

Wynn Resorts

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online I have my interview March 12 as a group interview 30 of us then down to 19 then luckily i was in and interview one on one with the hiring manager..Then that day I was hired and sign papers and have drug test and backgrounf check..But until now I havnet heard anything from them

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in Mar 2019

Interview

The interview process was very long and it was a group interview with over 30 people. You have to be bold and stand out. You have to do a physical test so bring a extra set of clothes

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a security officer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 142 Interviews