Wynn Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.7

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

First had a meet & greet type interview so they can rule out the people who had no chance. Got invited back to a group panel interview that was held the next day. Had a minute to talk about why I should get the job in front of everyone the executives and all other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Your name, something about you, and why you are the best candidate for this job.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (East Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied, got an email for a hiring event. At the event there was 80+ people. Had a pre screen with someone asking basic questions and making sure I pass the look/resume/smile test etc. She brought me to a room and waited to interview with the recruiter. After talking with the recruiter she asked me if I knew it was on call to come back next week . So the following week was about 20 people - group interview, all in front of 5 managers. All answered the same 3 questions and that was it. Got an email I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in this field.   1 Answer

Manicurist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

the interview it self was not long it was pretty straight forward about the position whats expected and your level of experience and how well you would fill the position. i also got to see physically, exactly where id be working if offered the position as well as what a typically dy would be like at the site.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts.

Interview

They asked about your resume and your skills. They ask a lot of critical thinking and problem solving questions. There's also the standard questions of why you want to work there, what you can bring to the company, and what is your career trajectory.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 40 people and it was very intimidating. The whole talking in font of strangers thing makes it hard. to concentrate on your answers.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Had to go to many interviews with panels of "judges" and answer questions in front of other job candidates. The questions they asked were pretty standard interview questions, e.g., How did you go above and beyond at your last job, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you would have changed at your last job?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online got a email in three days for the group meeting greet interview get there early the line was really long no where to park it to 10 people in at a time call your number Five panel ask couple questions tell me they give me a call if they like my resume got a call into days for a panel interview let's see how that goes

Interview Questions

• Five panel ask couple questions tell me they give me a call if they like my resume got a call into days for a panel interview let's see how that goes   3 Answers

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a 4 stage process. Two interviews on day one, both one on one. The first one was more as a get to know you kind of thing. If they like you then you move to the following stage which is the one on one with a little more personal questions. From that, they ask you to come back the following day if they like you. They got the best candidates from the first day and have a group interview with managers from the position you were applying for. If they like you then the managers interview you one on one and that is when you are offered a job. Stay calm and positive throughout it all. There are a lot of people so remember to show up early. I personally recommend dressing professionally (suit and tie).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They just offer the position and you can either say yes or no. They tell you what it's like and the following steps in order to continue the employment process.

Porter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts.

Interview

Group interview, about 20 people. They have you stand up and give your little "Hi, my name is" speech. Then they ask you a few different questions. The ones who answer the questions well are given a 2nd interview that day. The others will be removed from the room.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wynn Resorts (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks process and got a email invite to a panel interview (20 applicants interviewed by hotel managers ) , every one took turn to answer just one question and told we will be notified in few days

Interview Questions

• the most memorable customer service experience that went above and beyond   Answer Question