WyoTech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WyoTech Interview Questions

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WyoTech.

Interview

Phone interview, testing online, in person interview and presentation. The process took months to complete. None of it was difficult, just time consuming. Standard Questions. The online testing covered math concepts and sales strategies. Interviewer was the position supervisor and kept me in the loop through the whole process. It was long and drawn out and that was the worst part.

Director of First Impressions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WyoTech (Ormond Beach, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I showed up for the interview and was first passed to an admissions representative who asked me a few questions. Then I was passed on to the admissions manager, and finally the director of admissions, who quickly informed me that this was a motorcycle school and I was dressed way too formally.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WyoTech in March 2011.

Interview

Started with group interview to go over the position. Moved to one on one interviews. I was selected to return the next week to meet with the MoA, and the DoA. I was then asked to return again to meet with the Campus President and RVPA.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would make a good Admissions Representative   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WyoTech in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online. I was called to take an assessment test on math and personality test. I had an over the phone interview with the regional. I then had a group interview. I then interviewed with the director and manager, then the campus VP and campus president.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WyoTech in June 2009.

Interview

Must prepare a 5 minute presentation on anything you would like.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing you have been asked to do at a job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was about 10K range and I hit in the middle.

Field Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WyoTech in January 2011.

Interview

Standard interview process.
    1. Contacted by recruiter, twenty minute conversation
    2. Interviewed by manager on the telephone, very casual and conversational, typical sales metric discussions
    3. Interviewed with two managers from two regions face to face and did a five minute presentation
    4. Background documents
    5. Interview with regional vice president over the telephone, again very conversational

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, they offered me more money than I had anticipated asking for!

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WyoTech in June 2010.

Interview

They start you out with a group interview and then narrow things down from there and pick about 4 or 5 people from the group to call in for a one on one interview. Then you have to meet with the director the manager and the campus president before the authorization for hire.

Admission Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WyoTech in February 2010.

Interview

group interview, then personality assessment, then one on one interview with director of admission

Interview Questions

• what is one thing that you accomplished in your life that you are proud of   Answer Question