X-IO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at X-IO

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at X-IO

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at X-IO in August 2011.

Interview

Exhaustive interviewing process with HR manager who thought he needed to know more than he really did. Spent far too much time getting screened. Then to hiring manager, then to SE, then to SE manager, then to Sales Operations Manager, then VP of Sales.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at X-IO in April 2015.

Interview

Interview with the recruiter, then an interview with the HR manager which lasted approximately 30 minutes consisting of questions regarding my general professional background. The HR manager described their paradigm shift from a engineering-based company, to a desire to move to a more sales based company. There were no tough questions from HR.The HR manager repeated particular statement over again which at the time did not raise any concerns to me everybody sells. This goes without saying if you're presales engineer to a degree. Interview with SE manager which had a slightly alarming amount of who do you know questions. For example how many decision-makers do you know how many companies, basically pumping me for leads. When I mentioned some of national companies based in my region that were my accounts the manager was ignorant of the famous national company. Needless to say this was a red flag. The SE manager asked me very little in the way of technology or storage strategy questions.

The bottom line is if you need sales leads get a good sales rep or just buy the leads.

Interview Questions

• No tough questions, other than pumping for sales leads.   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at X-IO (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Terrific - this company interviews for cultural fit first - then assesses skill set and experience. I like the approach of: success comes from getting a team of people together with common values FIRST. All of the interviews were very open and honest and didn't give me any crap when i asked questions - very direct. I felt i had a good opportunity to show my stuff and had every opportunity to be successful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your best year - what it meant to you and what it meant to the company - be specific. Great question - allowing me to give examples with customer names and actions that made me and my current company proud. Although too much to type here :-)   1 Answer
    • So, what gets you up in the morning - what motivates you?   1 Answer