Xoriant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xoriant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xoriant (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Was asked questions about basic string manipulation and binary search. Was asked questions about my academic projects and things I would like to improve regarding them. Then there were questions about stack and queues. I was asked about my proficiency in python and java.

Websphere Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xoriant (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I had 4 rounds of Interviewing with the client , Xoriant was helpful in getting the information passed to me. The hiring contact from Xoriant was knowledgeable and always in contact to provide necessary information to help in clearing the interview.

Interview Questions

• Troubleshooting issues in Websphere Application server.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xoriant (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview with the human resource manager. who was very kind and took me through the process of the company hiring process and ask few hr related question which was easy to answer. overall experience was good.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xoriant (Edison, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Very unorganized - never called when they said and when they did they wanted to talk that day. Never time to prepare. Interviewer very aggressive and not forth coming about their business or their challenges the face

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xoriant in May 2014.

Interview

Passed an aptitude test. The coding round was straightforward however limited time was given to solve 3 questions. No language choice was given, we could only use C. The problems were easy but time consuming. Other than that management was friendly and the process was not too long.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xoriant (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial interview with the Human Resources Manager for primary screening, which is followed by telephone discussion with the hiring manager. This is followed by face to face interview with the hiring manager. Interviews are purely on the subject of the role they are looking for, past experiences in related markets and industries and how you fit into the role.

Interview Questions

• Specific relation to what you have done and what they do   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xoriant (Plano, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

I got a phone screen interview, some technical questions, then got a face to face with the client, a little bit more technical but no big deal, 2 weeks later I got the offer, what took some time was the background check is I have only 5 years here in USA and they needed 7 years for client policy

Interview Questions

• Describe different collections and their pros and cons, unix and linux commands   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xoriant (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was good. There was two telephonic rounds. Followed by 3 face to face interview. They looked not only at subject matter expert but also at how passionate the candidate is to take up the role. They also looked at candidate experience and whether the candidate can be a right fit to the role.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (East Timor)

Interview

First round is APTI in that have 7 section. Last 2section for coding. First five section is combination of database, networking ,datastructer, oops, APTI .
    Then 2nd round is technical
    3rd is HR

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your coding section.. Which type of error occur..? Tell me about your project ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xoriant in May 2017.

Interview

Three rounds on the same day. The interview process was smooth but HR was highly unprofessional with the post interview process . The positive companies reviews seem mostly fake and its best to speak to someone firsthand in order to get a hang of the work culture. Not recommend in case one is looking for a good technology company.