Yale New Haven Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

ITS Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yale New Haven Health System (New Haven, CT) in March 2018.

Interview

The process was interesting as I had never done an interview over recorded video. There were 5 questions and answers were given via 2 to 3 minute videos. Questions given were relatively easy to answer and we're thought provoking.

Interview Questions

• One word to describe yourself   1 Answer

ITS Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Yale New Haven Health System (North Haven, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

behavioural questions about team work. team work questions. why this company. they were really friendly. I applied online directly to their site. received an email from the HR about the interview scheduling. On site panel interview where they were judging your personality.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yale New Haven Health System (New Haven, CT) in October 2010.

Interview

Very good interview. Standard questions (what is your weakness, best attribute). HR is very nice and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy. Named by request, they called back a few hours later and accepted.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yale New Haven Health System.

Interview

It was a panel interview with three managers- talked about standard experience questions, what you are looking to do in the future, and ability to work on a team questions

IT Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yale New Haven Health System (New Haven, CT).

Interview

Phone and in person

Negotiation

Accepted offer

Medical Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yale New Haven Health System in February 2018.

Interview

Amazing personality of interviewer. The position was well described and all of the growth possibilities discussed. Looking forward to being able to place a position in the field of my preference and experience all of the amazing new techniques that the Medical office has to provide along with the patients I will be able to assist along the way.

Treasury Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yale New Haven Health System (New Haven, CT) in August 2017.

Interview

Individual in HR was not what was expected for "Yale" New Haven....Waited almost 30 minutes to see this person and his work experience consisted of Old Navy. Really? That's the best they can do? WOW....Run for the hills

Interview Questions

• Typical "canned" interview questions.   1 Answer

Senior Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Yale New Haven Health System (New Haven, CT) in January 2012.

Interview

Initially met with the Director. It was very informal and I was asked basic interview questions. I came back for a second interview and met the entire Planning team.

Interview Questions

• Mostly interested in my prior work experience and asked specifics on data analysis skills and service line planning.   Answer Question

Licensed Clinical Social Worker Interview

Interview

I had one interview. Met with Psy clinical social worker and assist Psy social worker and Director of Psy social work. I was given a case study by the group for de-briefing. Following the debriefing I was asked if I would like to return to meet the manager of the Psy social work emergency dept.

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yale New Haven Health System.

Interview

Applied online via their website. 4 different 30 minute interviews (1 w/ HR and 3 w/ different finance employees). Mostly behavioral interview questions, with many of the same questions being asked during all the interviews. All of the interviewers were very friendly and set a great tone for the interview making the company culture look very inviting.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you showed leadership in a group project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None