Zaxby's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Zaxby's

1.8

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Orange City, FL).

Interview

I applied online, and was asked to come for a 1on1 interview later. The interview was positive and relaxed, very conversational, and the interviewer did a good job of breaking down the job and it’s pay.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Zaxby's (New York, NY) in June 2020.

Interview

Unfortunately, it's not that much to say and claimed for everything. This is first opportunity to risk and take, as a privilege. I'm a 16 year old teen that occur to be unemployed temporary. And it's been a year in 6months to find my interest of experience to be employed and have an actually occupation.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to be persistent; punctual; concentration?   1 Answer
    • Did I get an offer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Brooksville, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

I called my local Zaxbys and instead of applying off their career site they gave me a website to apply off of that went directly to the manager. Got a call back in less then a week and offered me an interview in the same day they called (they wanted to do it as soon as possible). Because i’m a minor the interview questions were more of just getting to know me, assistant manager was super nice! Wrote all kinds of note down including my age, hours i’d be working, transportation, and even her own note of great personality. said they would contact me within the next 48 hours and wrote a big bold HIRE on my paper application.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

It was simple. They asked straightforward questions and I was open and honest. They were easy to talk to. They told me what I wanted to know even without me having to ask!

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

three interview rounds to clear and one will HR and two will be technical where thirdrd one face to face interview. Mostly concentrated in basics some white board interview which is comparitively easy as well

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Gulfport, MS) in September 2019.

Interview

Very simple interview. Asked me about myself and customer service as well as my availability. I have no experience and this would be my first job, got hired a week later.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was brief and easy to go through. The manager at my Zaxby's was very easy to work with. The Zaxby's I worked at was not corporately owned, it was a franchise. So the process at other stores may be a little different. She just called me in and asked a few questions and offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• what is your school schedule   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2019.

Interview

Feeled out a application online, was called to schedule for a interview a few days later, background check , drugscreen. District Manager was very nice, and you could tell he was very with the knowledgeable about the restaurant business.

Interview Questions

• The interview is the STAR Method (Situation, Task, Action, Results) behavior based questions.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

Interview process was standard of any repair facility. Met with business owner and foreman. basic knowledge question were asked and what hours could be worked. this interview was performed in person.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

Very quick but productive interview . Interviewed with 2 district managers who love the company and very outgoing. Took a tour of the store and hired of the spot. I I love the managment and the staff and how friendly they are.