Zaxby's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Cartersville, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Two part interview. First one was with an assistant manager. The second one was the general manager. The first interview was on a monday. The second one was on a friday

Interview Questions

• What were my goals. Where I lived. How convenient I was   1 Answer
    • Did I have kids, and if so do I have a babysitter   2 Answers

Cash Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Rock Hill, SC) in January 2018.

Interview

It was quick, if you can work you basically automatically get the job, if they don't like you once you start you will know it. They ask you basic things to figure out where they can put you and to figure out when they will start you.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a fast food restaurant before?   1 Answer

Casher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Birmingham, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

I never had a job before so they really didn't have a lot of questions to ask me. They asked about my grades and what I liked to do for fun. They asked what after school activities I did.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zaxby's in December 2015.

Interview

quick went in and got a call back within a few days general manager interviewed me he was easy going. did not interview for long. asked for availability and basic things such as transportation

Interview Questions

• school life and if could balance work and school   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

Applied online and a few days later received a call requesting to schedule an interview in person, went into my interview, was asked some very basic questions. Told that I would be called back for a second follow up interview- one week later and I have not been called back. They are very flexible with schedules for students and such.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Raleigh, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online. Afterwards, I got a call asking when I was free to meet for an interview. I met up with the GM - very nice people. After that, I had a second meeting that was more in depth.

Anonymous Employee in Bryant, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Bryant, AR).

Interview

-Applied in-person, on paper & in-store which I HIGHLY recommend since it gets your info in their hands plus it puts a face to an application which is always nice.
    -After turning in the completed forms, I was contacted 2 days later via phone and an in-person interview was scheduled for the next day.
    -I was interviewed by a manager who then offered me the job (be prepared to list when you're available to work, provide 3 personal references and discuss past work experience).
    -I was told to return the next day to do 4 hours of online orientation.
    -Following orientation I returned the next day and began officially working. Be prepared to purchase black pants (non-denim), a black belt and black non-slip shoes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any work experience in the field of fast food?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a reliable form of transportation to and from work?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your prior work experience and explain any long gaps in employment.   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you when dealing with customers? How about during confrontation or times of stress?   Answer Question
    • What days/hours are you available to work? Are there any times you absolutely cannot work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Lexington, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy, not too many questions asked it was honestly kind of a friendly conversation between friends and I was hired on the spot. He was very kind and courteous towards me and what I can offer.

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview process was very easy and not hard at all. Just make sure to bring in a resume and be ready to be in a group interview. The employer was nice and not tough at all.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Asked me questions about prior work history and applicable experience. Asked me if I wanted something to drink which is nice because it was hot and I was thirsty and they have great ice and sweet tea

Interview Questions

• Would you like something to drink   1 Answer