Zenith American Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zenith American Solutions

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

All questions you ask not given truthful answers. They told you opposite of what really went on. Within a week I knew everyone business and when I said for them to stop gossiping was told I was not a cultural fit when it was taken to management

Interview Questions

• Do you get along with everyone   1 Answer

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions (Sacramento, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

By phone and by skype, took over a month to interview and then my hire packet came a week after i started working, Donna H , was a great resource, it was the onsite manager whi seemed clueless and inept during the phone interciew

Interview Questions

• Would i be ok with paying union dues monthly   1 Answer

Negotiation

Long and some items were not discussed: union dues, paying for 40 percent of my medical care, disnt discuss full employees dues owed each payday, no computer for me to train on.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me the next day. After the phone interview, a 1:1 in person interview was arranged with the hiring manager three days later. The interview took an hour and consisted of several behavioral questions and a capture of the business, management style and culture. Thorough and concise. The hiring manager allowed a good conversation flow. Three hours after I left, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation where you disagree with your manager's decision?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a positive experience, they asked a mix of technical and non technical questions. There were a few behavioral questions, and getting to know the managers and more about the company. After the interview they called me after a few days to let me know that they were offering me the position.