Zenith American Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 10, 2018

2.1

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions (Sacramento, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

By phone and by skype, took over a month to interview and then my hire packet came a week after i started working, Donna H , was a great resource, it was the onsite manager whi seemed clueless and inept during the phone interciew

Interview Questions

• Would i be ok with paying union dues monthly   1 Answer

Negotiation

Long and some items were not discussed: union dues, paying for 40 percent of my medical care, disnt discuss full employees dues owed each payday, no computer for me to train on.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a positive experience, they asked a mix of technical and non technical questions. There were a few behavioral questions, and getting to know the managers and more about the company. After the interview they called me after a few days to let me know that they were offering me the position.

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

All questions you ask not given truthful answers. They told you opposite of what really went on. Within a week I knew everyone business and when I said for them to stop gossiping was told I was not a cultural fit when it was taken to management

Interview Questions

• Do you get along with everyone   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions (Alameda, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Standard interview questions. The supervisor was pleasant. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Questions were all related to customer service experience and a couple behavioral questions. The recruiter gave me a date to expect to be contacted. That date has passed and I've not heard back regarding their decision. Overall, whether I receive an offer or they decide to go with another candidate, I had a great experience interviewing.

Interview Questions

• last interview question was a random math problem.   1 Answer

Contributions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied via Indeed- was called 2 days later for an interview. Took it- the job they interviewed me for was radically different than the one they phone-interviewed me for, which was concerning. My job was to basically be an accountant, apparently. I ended up not being disappointed when I was told I wasn't getting the job via email 2 days after that.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions - what's your weakness, have you changed things at your employer. Nothing too out of the box.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me the next day. After the phone interview, a 1:1 in person interview was arranged with the hiring manager three days later. The interview took an hour and consisted of several behavioral questions and a capture of the business, management style and culture. Thorough and concise. The hiring manager allowed a good conversation flow. Three hours after I left, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a situation where you disagree with your manager's decision?   1 Answer

Claim Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zenith American Solutions.

Interview

very easy interview, very clear on what is expected of employees. not too many technical questions but more medical claims questions and insurances. some data entry skills are required though