Zoetis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zoetis Interview Questions

Interviews at Zoetis

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zoetis in March 2014.

Interview

(1) Phone screen by recruiter + (1) Phone screen by a manager & director.

The initial phone screen by the recruiter was to review the job description and how my resume aligned with those requirements. Discussed customers needs and reviewed background.

The phone screen with the manager and director was fairly technical in nature. Mostly scenario based, what would you do if you were presented xyz challenge, have you ever deployed connectivity like xyz.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience with migrating Cisco ASA 8.2.x to 8.4+ code   1 Answer
    • Have you deployed Cisco AnyConnect w / CA   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoetis in June 2015.

Interview

went great, was a quick process, i had a dentist appt that morning that went over what I estimated and he called me again about an hour after scheduled to actually do the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• what I knew about the company, what my experience was etc.   Answer Question

Lab Interview

Interview

Talked with 3 people about my resume and other topic they brought up. Took a tour of the lab and meet some co workers. Everyone was really nice and encouraging they all thought me what I need to know. Always willing to have a helping hand

Interview Questions

• What courses did you take in college, what are you interested in, have you uses hplc, what are my flaws and what do I think that I am best at. Describe your self in 3 words.   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zoetis (Lincoln, NE) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewing and hiring process were fairly quick. I applied through an agency, went in for an interview soon after, and got an offer the same day I interviewed for the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with sterile technique?   1 Answer

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zoetis (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

rigid ... went into mulitple rooms where there were interview teams. they had guides that were scripted. very sterile. was not structured so that I could sell myself. cattle herd.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zoetis (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

general questions about previous work history and salary required.How do you feel about relocation and willingness to work different shifts along with mandatory overtime.Ability to work in different settings with diverse back grounds

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for another job   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoetis (Exton, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

First did a phone interview then did an in person interview with two managers. The phone interview informed me about the position and mainly asked about my resume and work experience. My in person interview was the next week and the interview was with the same manager I spoke with on the phone plus one other manager. The interview was straightforward and about an hour long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zoetis (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I had applied through a recruiter that contacted me a few weeks later. I was called up on the phone and the interview went well. I was asked basic questions and I spoke to two persons on the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoetis (Madison, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview consisted of one phone interview lasting about 30 minutes. The rest of the process was handled by the staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have encountered at work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zoetis (Madison, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first one