Zoetis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 27, 2017

2.8

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoetis (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

I applied on Linkedin and it took about 4 months before I got an email from HR. Once they reached out to me the process was fairly quick, It only took about 3 weeks and all the interviews were conducted in one day.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience and explain hot it fits the role?
      Do you mind not having any direct reports?
      How do you feel about working at a place that is constantly changing?
      Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoetis (Exton, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

First did a phone interview then did an in person interview with two managers. The phone interview informed me about the position and mainly asked about my resume and work experience. My in person interview was the next week and the interview was with the same manager I spoke with on the phone plus one other manager. The interview was straightforward and about an hour long.

HRBP Interview

Application

I interviewed at Zoetis in June 2016.

Interview

What a hot mess!

Applied online in early April to be finally contacted 4 months later to be interviewed on the phone by an HR intern who had little or no idea abut the role I was applying for or the groups that this role was supporting or not. To top it off she asked me more than 3 times the same question (Why Zoetis) sounded robotic and completely reading some sort of questionnaire.

My advice to management is; stop being cheap and hire a real recruiter also, please please please do not let interns interview senior roles.

Obviously, this interview completely turned me off. Finally, today after 3 months of the initial phone screen I got a rejection email. Talking about a smooth seamless recruiting process!...

Maybe is good that I did not get selected for this role, would not like to work in such unprofessional HR environment.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zoetis (Piscataway, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I was referred to the manager and had a phone interview with her, which lasts about 30 minutes, I was asked a lot about my previous project experience and was introduced what I might be involved in this position, she also asked me some questions in R and time series, hopefully, I prepared before the interview, so I answered most of them, then I was hired.

Interview Questions

• 1. Have you ever done some projects?
      2. Do you know time series/R/SQL?
      3. Do you know the cons of clustering?
      Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoetis (Madison, NJ).

Interview

Talked to 10 different people + panel interview. Over the phone interviews with some people. In person interviews 1x1 and 1x2, a presentation of a business case to a panel.

Interview Questions

• Business Case role playing. What would your ex-colleagues say about you which needs improvement?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoetis.

Interview

Emailed hiring manager for interview. I was a fresh graduate so less qualified for this position. But it was a good experience. Mainly asked about what I did before. Helped me in another interview

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoetis (Chicago Heights, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people. Each person took 30 minutes. I met many of the requirements except for 1 factor, I had no HPLC experience.

I followed up with an email 10 working days later, and never received a response.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoetis (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. A few weeks later, the hiring manager called me, and I talked to her for 30 minutes. A few days later, interviews were scheduled with several individuals and groups. I made a presentation to all of the interviewers and other affiliated individuals, then was interviewed in several different settings.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made a mistake.   1 Answer

Lab Interview

Interview

Talked with 3 people about my resume and other topic they brought up. Took a tour of the lab and meet some co workers. Everyone was really nice and encouraging they all thought me what I need to know. Always willing to have a helping hand

Interview Questions

• What courses did you take in college, what are you interested in, have you uses hplc, what are my flaws and what do I think that I am best at. Describe your self in 3 words.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoetis in June 2015.

Interview

went great, was a quick process, i had a dentist appt that morning that went over what I estimated and he called me again about an hour after scheduled to actually do the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• what I knew about the company, what my experience was etc.   Answer Question