Zoetis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zoetis Interview Questions

Interviews at Zoetis

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoetis.

Interview

Standard interview process, met with 5 peers, HR and the reporting line manager over a 5 hour period. Open office environment, employees were excited about their work, company has a number of products in their pipeline.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoetis in August 2020.

Interview

Standard “Situation Task Action Result” interview focused around core beliefs and cultural fit. Opportunity to review resume and back ground, and questions at the end. Six to eight questions in total. Focused around people and conflict management skills.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about a time when your actions significantly improved team performance. How did the team respond?   Answer Question

Statistics Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zoetis.

Interview

I applied online. First-round was HR screening followed by a panel interview with 3 statisticians. Each took rounds to ask questions, they all were nice and friendly. I had a good experience and accepted the offer. I had a positive internship experience at Zoetis.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoetis in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online in January and received a call at the end of February that they would like to interview me. The interview was pretty eay, mostly just talking about and answering questions based on my resume.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoetis in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online on November. HR contacted me around February. HR scheduled phone interview. I talked with two scientists.it was 30mins. It was like causal talk instead of interview. They talked about what they do and the program.

Multiple Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portage, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Zoetis (Portage, MI) in September 2019.

Interview

Job fair, the 1st they have had, it was from 11 to 7 and I was there the entire day. They prepped for 100 people the entire day there was 100 people the 1at hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zoetis in February 2019.

Interview

The hiring manager reached out to me initially and we had an initial conversation. Then I had another phone screen with the hiring manager and senior manager. The next step was an in person interview with multiple small groups and I was asked to give an introductory presentation.

Interview Questions

• Multiple small group interviews with varied behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zoetis (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

Nice clean corp office environment - interviewed by 2 executives at the same time. I found them disarming and focused on the role. Friendly workplace from what I could see.

Interview Questions

• What is one of our proudest accomplishments?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoetis (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and what I expected. They are very down to earth and stand behind their values and culture of Zoetis. They also asked beahavotial type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral type of questions.   1 Answer

Principal Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoetis (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Phone interview for one hour. Then an onsite interview 2 weeks later. Had dinner the night before with the hiring manager. The onsite the next morning started at 8:30am. The interview ended at 4:30pm after meeting with the whole group through out the day.