aap3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

aap3 Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at aap3.

Interview

I received a phone call from the recruiter that asked me basic preliminary questions. She informed me that I would be one of the top picks and said the hiring manger would be calling me in a few days. The hiring manager called and we had a phone interview that lasted around 15 minutes. She thought that I would be a great fit and told me so on the call. In a few days, I received a phone call with an offer of the position.

Interview Questions

• None really, basic interview questions about my background and work experience.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at aap3 in April 2014.

Interview

Firs contacted via telephone, face to face interview with the direct manager, conference with senior manager and team lead, conference with management and client (outsourcing position). The interviews were very polite and straight to the point, were performed in a friendly atmosphere. Firs contacted via telephone, face to face interview with the direct manager, conference with senior manager and team lead, conference with management and client (outsourcing position).

Interview Questions

• We believe you are overqualified for this position, what do you have to say about that?   Answer Question

Assistant Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at aap3 (Raleigh, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Over the phone. Asked the average type of interview questions. Asked me about my past work background and experiences. Gave me more details about the company and explained how my position would work.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your Microsoft office skills?   1 Answer

US Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at aap3 (San Jose, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with the US VP and Director of Business Operations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very limited. aap3 underpays and does not fulfill 3 month compensation reviews based on performance.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at aap3 (Southampton, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

The initial application and recruiter phone screen was very helpful, with lots of useful information on the role and a clear and honest appraisal of what the role would involve. The internal recruiter that spoke to me had several conversations to ensure this was a good match before passing my details on to the manager.

Sadly things went downhill from here.

The interview itself was just under an hour, and consisted of mostly the manager talking at me about his background and experience, with a lot of sales pitching about the business that I think was supposed to impress.
    I didn't get much time to sell myself and got the impression quite quickly that he wasn't that interested in me or my experience and had already judged me before I came in. I dont feel I was given a fair chance at selling myself in the interview.
    I didnt get offered the role, which i wasnt suprised about given the interview, and in hindsight am glad no offer was made as i shortly after got an interview and offer from a direct competitor and have recently started in a role there that instantly feels more welcoming.

Interview Questions

• I cant actually think of anything particular I was asked, as unlike most interviews, the interviewer spent the whole time talking   Answer Question

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chilworth, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at aap3 (Chilworth, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

A very quick turn around from application to interview to offer stages, I was really impressed with the professionalism - I was made to feel very welcome and relaxed, but the interview itself had a great structure with both the line manager and HR manager interviewing. We got on instantly and all my questions were answered with no thaff and no hedging.

Interview Questions

• What experience had I previously had with Account Management/similar   1 Answer

Jun 1, 2016 – Recruitment Delivery Lead

Thankyou for your feedback on the interview process. We are always keen to hear feedback on our interview process so we can continue to improve the candidate experience wherever possible.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at aap3 (Southampton, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was nice and simple, the recruiter called to offer me an interview for the role which I accepted and attended that week.

I was interviewed by two members of staff who were very lovely and made me feel less anxious about the interview which then in return helped me to answer their questions without being nervous, after the interview the recruiter again would keep me updated of any news and also feedback.

The process from start to finish was quick and simple.

Interview Questions

aap3 Response

Mar 10, 2016 – Recruitment Delivery Lead

ITP Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at aap3 (Southampton, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

First of all got a call from recruiter, aap3 recruitment
    After sending cv, a telephone interview was arranged which went well.
    Then a video interview was arranged where soft skills were discussed
    and finally face interview with the director and the customer

Interview Questions

aap3 Response

Mar 9, 2016 – Recruitment Delivery Lead

Thankyou for your feedback on the process. We are always keen to hear feedback on our interview process so we can continue to improve the candidate experience, and even though you weren't successful... More

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at aap3 in September 2012.

Interview

Almost straightforward, it all happened over the phone. 3 interviews and then receive my contract by email

Interview Questions

• The one I was asked was: would you take the job if you were paid the same or less than your current job? lol   1 Answer

Negotiation

Quite OK

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at aap3 in May 2011.

Interview

I was called by aap3 directly as they are also a recruitment agency. Had an initial telephone conversation with the recruiter who posted me a job spec via email. I went back to him accepting the role and proceeded to the next step which was a face to face interview.
    During the face to face, I was given a network troubleshooting scenario of an OSPF network, this lasted 20 mins. Then I had a interview with the hiring manager and a member from HR. Questions were not difficult and they both were very nice.
    I was called a few days later by the recruiter informing me I wasn't being hired for the role I interviewed for, but the manager thought I would be a great fit for another role within their company and I would be contracted to work directly for Cisco. Naturally I jumped and asked to see a spec. Another face to face meeting was setup with the same manager and this time it was at the Cisco office. The meeting was very informal, we had a chat on the balcony where I was explained the role. I was offered the job there and then and I accepted.
    A few days later I received my contract in the post.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions, Tell me a little about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? What's your proudest achievements? etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple. I was asked what salary I am currently on and they gave me an offer which was slightly higher than my current