aap3 Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "good people"

Former Employee - Solutions Architect in Randolph, WI
    Former Employee - Solutions Architect in Randolph, WI

I worked at aap3 full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

worked for one customer for almost 7 years. provided feed back from customer when they got it and provided std benefits, health, dental, vision, 401k. Managers and HR were great to work with.

Cons

health premiums were going thru the roof and no pay increases to cover additional costs. no training budget either. They did have some training resources if you searched the corp web site. But resources were based in UK not US.

Advice to Management

work on getting more training available to employees and build in salary increases for staff into contracts.

2. "Great Small Company"

Pros

Great Entreprenueral environment where they treat you like family. There is no beauracracy. Everyone works as a team. Strong leadership. Generate a lot of revenue per employee. Green field environment to grow the company. Lots of upside. No micromanagement. Independence. Flexible work schedule.

Cons

Inherent risk associated with smaller companies. Major missstep in strategic, tactical, or financial direction could be catastrophic.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

3. "Contractor Review"

Former Employee - Assistant to the Coordinator in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - Assistant to the Coordinator in Greensboro, NC

I worked at aap3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team oriented. Helping Fortune 500 companies.

Cons

Contract Position. No stability promised.

4. "Tremendous company with a lot of opportunity"

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Cary, NC
    Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Cary, NC

I have been working at aap3 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company with incredibly intuitive senior management. aap3 is growing pretty quickly and most of it is due to the initiatives that upper level management are taking. A lot of room to grow if you are willing to work hard.

Cons

None so far and I'm sure it will stay that way

Advice to Management

Great culture and care for your employees, continue to have an open mind on how/where to grow the business. Try to make smaller business decisions more quickly/efficiently.

5. "US Team is wonderful to work with and cares for team members!"

I have been working at aap3 full-time

Pros

Great people, challenging work & dynamic environment

Cons

Poor executive leadership from Global HQ

Advice to Management

Let go of old concepts and empower mid & Sr level Mgmt to effect change for growth

6. "Directors and CEO's in the mix!"

I have been working at aap3 full-time

Pros

A fantastic office to work in, from the word go the staff are friendly, everybody has a laugh but equally knows when to knuckle down and get the job done.

You are given absolutely everything you need to be the best you can be, there is no daunting hierarchy where directors and CEO's sit in closed locked offices, everyone supports each other 100% of the time. The only recruitment company I've come across where someone isn't trying to poach your roles.

Cons

Glassdoor is forcing me to write something... the only thing that comes to mind is the fact that the coffee is not great.

Advice to Management

As you are; keep the office a friendly, lively place to work - happy team means great results as is currently demonstrated.

7. "A great place to be!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)

I have been working at aap3 full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The company has excellent employees in all areas of the business and long , established and succesful relationships with an impressive range of clients. Coming to work is fun, people know when to have a laugh but also when to crack on and get the job done.

Cons

Its such a shame that some ex colleagues, hide behind a keyboard trying to discredit a team of hardworking individuals. The team get along very well. Management & Directors are all approachable and there is no "us and them" mentality. My parents raised me well, they taught me from a young age, "if you have nothing nice to say , then dont say anything at all". If you aren't afraid to come in work hard and contribute, there are no complaints to be had.

Advice to Management

Review and respond to negative feedback

8. "All True"

I worked at aap3 full-time

Pros

My actual team were great. Good fun and not a bad bunch of people to work with. Unfortunately a few decent blokes people can't change the face that the company is too far gone.

Cons

The leadership are just so awful. I just read a review saying it s a shame people hide behind the keyboard and give bad reviews. Unfortunately if you are a bad company you get a bad review. That's the whole purpose of this - honest balanced views..... pro's and cons. I know some of the previous leadership have moved on but they were even worse. I guess that's a positive.

Advice to Management

Leave

9. "Great company to work for"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)

Pros

Friendly, Fair & Positive company

I have had the wonderful opportunity to work with aap3 - it’s such a lovely friendly company to work for. The managers & directors are very approachable and fair. My colleagues have become wonderful friends.

It is a truly positive environment to work in, where everyone works hard but still have time for friendly banter. aap3 is a truly caring company.

Cons

None, aap3 is a good company

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

10. "SOC Engineer"

Current Employee - SOC Engineer
    Current Employee - SOC Engineer

Pros

Working at AAP3 has been great so, the members within aap3 are great with each individual bringing an amazing values to the company.

Cons

Currently cannot find anything wrong with AAP3.