adaQuest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

adaQuest Interview Questions

2.7

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at adaQuest (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

to the point. Met with the right people. received the status of the company and team. what was good and needed to improve? met with sales, HR, and management.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at adaQuest in January 2015.

Interview

It was apparent they needed someone for the job; the phone interview was extremely cursory and didn't address anything on my resume. The recruiter I was speaking to via email had already given me the minimal information about the job; the interviewer basically told me the same thing. Honestly I think the interview was a mere formality because their project had already started and they needed someone and I was the first person that had replied to their ad. The entire process seemed very rushed and I was asked upfront if I could start the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any programming experience?   1 Answer

International Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at adaQuest (Redmond, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

HR phone review followed by an interview onsite at the customer. The interview onsite at the customer consisted of 3 individual interviews (hiring manager and 2 PMs). Each interview lasted around 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Stiuational questions are normally difficult, as you have to think of relevant real life examples on the spot.   Answer Question