bebe stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

bebe stores Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.2

Desktop Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at bebe stores.

Interview

the interview process involved 2 phone interviews and then a in person interview and tour of the facilities and meet key people. Average time was about 30 minutes each and questions were standard interview questions.

Assistant Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at bebe stores (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Filled out online application and was contacted back a month later. I had a phone interview with HR manager. After that I did a video interview at home. I was then brought in for an inperson interview with HR and Manager. Met with HR and was told the Manager was in meetings and would not be able to meet with me and would need to reschedule after holidays. I sent an email after the holidays and never heard back.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at bebe stores (Houston, TX).

Interview

i applied onlie for the seasonal position. she emailed me a background check, i filled it out and within a day or 2 she called me and asked me to come in for my interview. my interview was fast it only lasted a few hours only because soon as it was over she asked for my info for direct deposit

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at bebe stores (Ontario, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a job fair that took place in the mall. It was easy since the lady just told me to do an application and nothing else. It didn't really felt like there's a positive vibe. There was no questions that asked during the process. Plus the lady said if I don't get a call by the end of the weekend, that means I didn't get it.

Sales Associate/Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at bebe stores (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online, then I got called within two days. She then set up an interview the next day and the process was quick. There wasn't enough sales associates on the floor so I had to wait a bit, but nothing too bad. So I looked around the store and familiarized myself with what they had so I knew what were the styles that were in now. After the interview she said she'd call me back tomorrow for more information on if I needed a second interview or not

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at bebe stores in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was amazing! You get the vibe that this is structured, caring, and overall a great environment. Co-workers more than happy to help you out during your first month or so to take the reigns.

Co Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at bebe stores (Milpitas, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth ... Had 3 interviews . Store manager , area , regional . Try to represent the brand best as you can . Heels hair make up

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at bebe stores (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very casual interview. She asked me a few questions and when I would be available, especially for holiday and days that are required. Behavioral questions, questions about fashion. She hired me on the spot.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at bebe stores.

Interview

Was interviewed by district manager only. Was promoted from co manager position. It was a phone interview, and we interviewed about 3 times. I never had an interview with anyone else but I had previously met the regional director at another time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I was going to become a successfully manager to my peers   Answer Question

Sales Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at bebe stores (Ontario, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple days later. Went in for my interview and got hired on the spot. Make sure you dress the part for Bebe. Looking like you really want it will give you bonus points during your interview.