defi SOLUTIONS Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at defi SOLUTIONS

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at defi SOLUTIONS (Orlando, FL) in Nov 2021

Interview

I first had a phone interview with a recruiter, then I had a teams meeting with 2 managers at the same time within 2 different stage of delinquency. It lasted for at least 30 minutes and it was one of the best interviews I have ever had. I was not nervous after it began. It really felt like a team of co-workers on a conference call. I am really looking forward to the knowledge and skills I will learn after the background/credit/drug screening is done.

Interview Questions
  • They ask about your background and problem solving skills.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at defi SOLUTIONS (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2021

Interview

Easy interview process pretty laid back asks general questions about work history, etc. due to COVID interview was virtual through Microsoft meetings. Interview last for about 15 mins. Pretty thorough and quick.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work history

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at defi SOLUTIONS (Dallas, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

The process was long and drawn out, it took almost 6 months for me to get a response about even getting an offer. It was a rather easy questioning process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at defi SOLUTIONS (Buffalo, NY) in Jul 2020

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews that went very well. The first was with a recruiter and the 2nd with the person who will be my manager. I think they both went very well.

Interview Questions
  • When I was available to begin working.

defi SOLUTIONS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at defi SOLUTIONS in Oct 2019

Interview

comprehensive with candor. The organization had recently announced a merger and that was the reason for the job to become available. The description of the job was exactly that of an HR Generalist which fit my background. The focus was on absence management and I was a little weak from the interviewer's perspective.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at defi SOLUTIONS (Westlake, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

My interview was with Susie. Had an initial structured STAR portion and then an open discussion portion where I could ask questions about the opportunity. She was very pleasant to speak with and was open with her answers to my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Focused on both pro & cons of situations - i.e. best & worst decision you have made & other situational types of questions. Be prepared to answer in the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) format.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at defi SOLUTIONS (Fort Worth, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

The first round was conducted over the phone, very casual, open and honest. When HR called they stated up front it wound be very casual conversation, we went over over the job and work environment. A face-to-face interview was scheduled (if selected for second round). The face to face interview (in my humble opinion) mixed different interview methodologies. Since my previous company followed very structured interview process, I personally went into the defi Solutions interview thinking informal, then I mentally switched into a formal interview which was probably not needed. These folks are down to earth and hard working, I think it would be a great place to work. Hope to get another chance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at defi SOLUTIONS (Grapevine, TX) in Mar 2018

Interview

Comfortable conversations. No trick questions. Just authentic communication. The way it should be. These people are really smart with their people. Just let them see the real you. Honestly the BEST interview process I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions
  • What type of management style works for your?

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at defi SOLUTIONS (Grapevine, TX) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview process was fun, and I learned a lot throughout. There is an initial screening and at least one in-person interview. The interviews are conducted in a group/panel setting. They are truly interested in the unique qualities each individual can bring to the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at defi SOLUTIONS (Grapevine, TX) in Feb 2018

Interview

The management and HR are very easy to talk to. They made the entire interview process feel as if there was no pressure. Throughout the entire process you could tell how much passion they have for the company and teams.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions about work history, strengths, weaknesses, why you would be a fit etc
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews