dotloop Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at dotloop

2.8

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dotloop (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online and a phone interview was scheduled with a recruiter a few days later.

The software application looks fantastic and is a tool that no real estate agent should be without.

The recruiter had no warmth or conversation skills. She was reading the questions and typing in part of my answers. There was virtually no interaction or elaboration on her part. It was as if she had a quota to meet and just wanted to get the process over with. When I asked about the culture, she told me to read Glassdoor. That told me that she is as miserable as her voice and demeanor indicated. If a recruiter can't even feign excitement about the company, that is worrisome.

Despite my years of experience working with a SaaS and Fortune 100 clients and my experience in the real estate industry, I got a canned rejection email a few days later. It was clear that the recruiter wasn't really paying attention to what I was saying and just going through the motions.

The pay is $26.39/hour. In my opinion/experience, that is a bit low for having an account list of 100 customers and being required to work downtown with no work-from-home option, mandatory 8-5, and working with GSuite (Google Sheets is a nightmare).

Interview Questions

dotloop Response

Dec 16, 2019 – VP, Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to create an extraordinary candidate experience and it sounds like we fell short. We see an opportunity to improve and will work to provide a better experience to future candidates. If you have any additional feedback please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at annie@zillowgroup.com. - Annie Rihn

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at dotloop (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very organized and thorough. Marisa, the recruiter, was very professional and communicated throughout the process with daily checkins. The whole recruiting experience was seamless and the experience made my decision that much easier.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at dotloop (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening and then an on-site interview. The entire process took a little under two months. Throughout the process, the recruiter was very professional, and always kept me informed about next steps.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a stressful situation?   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dotloop (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Fairly standard at first, I was contacted for an initial screening and a few phone calls over the course of approximately two weeks. They all appeared to go well and that was confirmed by the recruiter, who was initially very engaged in me as a candidate, promising she was setting up a final meeting with upper management. Then just as suddenly as it began, all communication from dotloop ceased. My multiple e-mails and phone calls went unreturned over the next several weeks. I finally notified the recruiter to withdraw my name from consideration. Fittingly, I suppose, she did not reply to that e-mail either. While such conduct is always disappointing, it is certainly better to learn during the interview process. After all, if dotloop is unable to practice basic principles of professionalism when selling itself to candidates, one can only imagine the lack of respect current employees must endure.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for anyone with experience in the field.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at dotloop (Bellevue, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter, followed by an in office interview with team leads; essentially to evaluate culture fit I believe and to further assess skills, aptitude, etc. There is also then an interview with Sales Manager. The recruiter was very communicative and informative during the process.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in or within the real estate industry?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at dotloop (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Well I did a phone interview with Kim Defluiter who was very knowledgeable and very professional. She is definitely an asset to that company. She made sure I was comfortable when I made it to the in-person interview. She showed me around the workplace and seemed like she thoroughly enjoys what she does.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at dotloop (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I did two interviews. My first interview was a phone interview with one of the HR recruiters. This was more conversational trying to feel me out and if I knew what dotloop was about. Afterwards, she sent me some info on the company's culture and benefits. My second interview was a web interview with the same HR recruiter, Customer Support Manager, and a Customer Support Lead. Questions were asked by the Manager and Lead but they do a great job to make sure that its not stressful, they ask relevant questions, talk about what they are looking for, and dotloop's culture. It lasted about 30mins. They got back to me the following morning and offered me the position. They were very flexible with giving me adequate time to put in my 2 weeks with my current employer and providing time to move and get settled.

Interview Questions

• Explain what dotloop does.
      Have you worked in customer support before?
      Can you recall a stressful situation you were faced with and how you resolved it?
      What is the culture like at your current employer?
      What do you do in your current position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at dotloop (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview, followed by an interview and shadowing in their office both were very informative, they provided a clear view of what the role is and what to expect.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at dotloop (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online with an employee referral. The same day I submitted my application, I was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview a few days later. A day after the initial phone interview, I was contacted again to set up a webcam interview for the following week, with the hiring manager and a couple of the team members. The next day, I was offered the position. Both interviews were conversational and relaxed, nothing overwhelming. The entire process, from submission of application to offer acceptance, took less than two weeks for me.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at dotloop (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was seamless. They were very open about next steps. The first two interviews were over the phone. After that step they bring you into the office and show you around and you sit down with a couple people in your department. This final interview is very relaxed but at the same time they are weeding out candidates that don't fit exactly what they're looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer