eBrandz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at eBrandz

2.7

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBrandz (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process was good and smooth, the staff were extremely friendly and kind especially the receptionist, the interview lasted for about an hour, there was a simple writing test, I even had to write 3 posts and a introduction mail.Overall the interview process was good!

SEO Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBrandz.

Interview

No HR round. Direct meet with TL or Manager. Only 1 round and they update within 2 working days. They are mostly looking for freshers IT background interested in Digital marketing.

Interview Questions

• About yourself.
      Past Experience.
      What is SEO?
      What is SEM?   1 Answer

SEO Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBrandz (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple Technical Round Followed by HR. Then HR will give brief about the company, your profile, salary breakup, and rules of the organization. After the HR round, you will get confirmation. That's the process.

Interview Questions

• What is SEO and Terms Related to it?   1 Answer

SEO Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBrandz (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was good, No taking time of your, fast. It hardly took me 45 min- 1 hr for the whole process. Usually the hr will not take the interview at first, one of the field expert or admins will take the interview and then the Hr will go through the process of letting you know about the salary and other details.

Interview Questions

• Asked about SEO knowledge, if you have it, its great if you don't no issue.   1 Answer

Project Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBrandz (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

I received call from HR and my interview was scheduled on the next day. The interview was easy. They offered me job and I accepted the offer. Overall interview was simple. Anyone who has knowledge of digital marketing, can crack the interview easily.

Interview Questions

• They asked simple questions about the Digital marketing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Content Copy Editor & Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eBrandz (Mumbai (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

I was called for an online written test. Then I was interviewed and got selected next day after final briefing and pay-package discussion. .

Interview Questions

• Do you know what Search Engines are?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was brash new in the city and couldn't negotiate much.