eBrandz Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at eBrandz

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at eBrandz (New Delhi)

Interview

First round was taken by seo head and then followed by hr round.If you are experienced person you will go through assignment round and then confirmation of the job .

Interview Questions
  • what are meta title and meta description and their length of characters
    Answer Question
  • do we use meta keywords?
  • basics of digital marketing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBrandz (New York, NY) in Sep 2018

Interview

Interview process was good and smooth, the staff were extremely friendly and kind especially the receptionist, the interview lasted for about an hour, there was a simple writing test, I even had to write 3 posts and a introduction mail.Overall the interview process was good!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=eBrandz~519049
Join the conversation on

eBrandz

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBrandz

Interview

No HR round. Direct meet with TL or Manager. Only 1 round and they update within 2 working days. They are mostly looking for freshers IT background interested in Digital marketing.

Interview Questions
  • About yourself. Past Experience. What is SEO? What is SEM?

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBrandz (Mumbai) in May 2017

Interview

3 round of interview, telephonic interview basic php question, then machine test and hr round and you are on board, but you negotiate with terms of salary then only you will get good pay scale

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBrandz (Mumbai) in Jan 2016

Interview

Simple Technical Round Followed by HR. Then HR will give brief about the company, your profile, salary breakup, and rules of the organization. After the HR round, you will get confirmation. That's the process.

Interview Questions
  • What is SEO and Terms Related to it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eBrandz (Mumbai) in May 2015

Interview

It was good, No taking time of your, fast. It hardly took me 45 min- 1 hr for the whole process. Usually the hr will not take the interview at first, one of the field expert or admins will take the interview and then the Hr will go through the process of letting you know about the salary and other details.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about SEO knowledge, if you have it, its great if you don't no issue.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eBrandz (Mumbai) in Nov 2014

Interview

I received call from HR and my interview was scheduled on the next day. The interview was easy. They offered me job and I accepted the offer. Overall interview was simple. Anyone who has knowledge of digital marketing, can crack the interview easily.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at eBrandz (Mumbai) in Apr 2008

Interview

I was called for an online written test. Then I was interviewed and got selected next day after final briefing and pay-package discussion. .

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what Search Engines are?
RSS Feed</>Embed