eXp Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Real Estate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eXp Realty (Salem, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I was selected by an employee, I attended an informational gathering, the principal broker contacted me for interview. She wanted to make sure my values and ethics were in line with company values.

QA Automation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty in June 2018.

Interview

I applied through online. Call with recruiter only 5 mins then mentioned interview with hiring manager was coming. After that, it was silence., NO return emails or calls.

Interview Questions

eXp Realty Response

Aug 21, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into our response mechanisms to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland Village, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at eXp Realty (Highland Village, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Came for a meeting and learned about eXp Realty. Once I understood all the facts and learned how much more I could earn for retirement it was a no brainer.

Interview Questions

• Stock questions... How much does one get and how much is the stock.   1 Answer

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at eXp Realty.

Interview

There is a vetting process for all onboarding agents and depending on your experience, you may be required to get a mentor. Most agents apply through an employee referral program.

Licensed Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Aransas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eXp Realty (Port Aransas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with my sponsor and learned about what eXp Realty had to offer. I answered questions about my background and experience as a Real Estate Agent. My sponsor took me through a power point presentation of eXp explaining the company history, the compensation plan, the revenue share plan and the stock incentive plan. Then explained the application process and gave me the details of how to apply for a Real Estate Agent position. He gave me more than adequate time to ask questions and did not end the interview until I had no more questions.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about working from home and not in a brick and mortar Real Estate office?   1 Answer

Jan 16, 2018 – Talent Attraction Partner

Thank you for your positive comments on our interview and on boarding process. We are glad that you had such a great experience!

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at eXp Realty (New York, NY).

Interview

Call with recruiter then interview in the “world”, then interview with hiring manager. Was told another interview was coming and then it was radio silence. Recruiter won’t return emails or calls.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions; weaknesses, blah blah   2 Answers

Mar 20, 2018 – Talent Attraction Partner

Thank you for your comments and apologize for the lack of communication. We will take this into account as we continue to streamline our interview processes.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at eXp Realty (Dallas, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Online application followed by emails with the recruiter, and sets a time for an interview in an avatar, in virtual reality world. First you interview with the recruiter, then the hiring manager.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at eXp Realty.

Interview

Got dragged through the WHOLE interview process, got my hopes up and then got ghosted by the recruiter. Literally..not even an update since my final interview. Oh, and Exp World crashed my laptop..

Senior Contracts Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eXp Realty in December 2018.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview with the HR person at their HQ. He then sent me for a phone interview with a woman who oversees all of the contract compliance specialists company-wide who works in Texas. The first interview was fine, he was clearly just an HR person with no real estate background. The second interview was not great. The woman conducting the interview forgot about it and barely apologized. She did most of the talking, we did not click.

Interview Questions

• They focus a lot on your ability to use their contract management software known as SkySlope.   1 Answer

Feb 6, 2019 – Manager of Talent Acquisition & Employee Onboarding

Thank you for your feedback. We will take this into account as we continue to improve on our processes.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eXp Realty (Remote, OR) in August 2018.

Interview

I have applied through employee referral. it took 3 weeks. When I applied, I received an email saying the position is filled with another candidate. And suddenly on the next day, I received an email asking time for phone interview (Weird!!). The second interview was with manager. The interview seemed very casual and had taken just for namesake as I was referred by higher authority. Overall very disappointing interview process.

Interview Questions

eXp Realty Response

Dec 18, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. We will take this under advisement as we continue to improve on our hiring practices.