eXp Realty Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 52 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at eXp Realty (Norwalk, CT) in Oct 2020

Interview

STREAMlined! The interviewing process was so simple from start to finish. Talent Acquisition coordinator was in constant communication with next steps! The interviewing was all done virtually/by phone! Amazing Experience! Can't wait to start!

Interview Questions
  • How do you measure success?
    1 Answer

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty

Interview

The interview process is tedious. You will receive an email to schedule a phone screening first which is anywhere from 5-20 minutes. If you seem like a good fit you will be passed along to the hiring manager. eXP uses talent recruiters and that makes the hiring and interview process very long. You will need to use the online world to go to the next interview which is done virtually. From there you may have one more interview before you are hired. You have to email the recruiter constantly if you want to be acknowledged or have any chance of making it to the next interview

Interview Questions
  • What is an accomplishment at your most recent job that you are proud of?
2 people found this interview helpful

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty

Interview

I applied online and received an email from a recruiter they have on staff for a 30 minute introductory call. The interview lasted 10 minutes and he basically asked me if all of the information on my resume was accurate. I had a few questions for him about the company and the role but he wasn't able to answer much. I was then asked for a second interview with the Director of HR. When I interviewed with her, it was an amazing interview. She was very nice and thorough with her questions and expectations of the role. The interview was over an hour long and it was honestly one of the best interviews I have been a part of. I was then asked to interview with the VP of HR. Before the interview, the Recruiter called me and asked me quickly if I knew anything about Development and Tech. We ran through a bunch of questions quickly and he kept telling me the VP and Director had different expectations of the HRBP role. I went into the interview with the VP who was not friendly and a little condescending. The interview lasted 20 minutes. I was extremely put off by the interview with the VP so I called and texted the Recruiter that I no longer wanted to be considered for the role. The Recruiter never contacted me again to gain any feedback. Even though my interview with the Director was great, overall the process was messy and off-putting.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty

Interview

Applied online but also reached out to someone directly with the company who helped push my resume along. Had a prompt phone interview, then the next week, was invited to their eXp World for an "in-person" interview with a Director. Very cool initiative, especially during Covid. Only downside was that downloading the platform for the virtual world took a while and then you have to create an avatar. I'm glad I decided to get logged in very early, otherwise I might have been late to my interview! Maybe a friendly 'warning' in the Guess Pass invite that getting set up in the world could take up to 20min to do, so completing beforehand is recommended!

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working for eXp? What do you know about the company? How would you complete x,y,z task if given to you? Teach me something.
1 person found this interview helpful

eXp Realty

Application

I interviewed at eXp Realty

Interview

Questions were about where I see myself in real estate and what areas I would like to focus on. Also they talked about earnings in 3 ways. The broker was a pleasure to talk to and I was invited to meet the whole team

Interview Questions
  • Am I motivated to sell full or part time

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty (Columbus, OH) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied to a job description online. Kevin, the HR recruiter and I spoke for a bit, as is usual. He then passed my information to the hiring manager. I then had 3 interviews, the hiring manager and two leads that I would be working with. Communication was timely and complete. I was never left wondering about next steps.

Interview Questions
  • The hiring manager provided me with 4 scenarios and asked me to rank them in order of importance. He then asked that I explain my answer.

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty in Mar 2021

Interview

Three step interview process - phone call with recruiter, meeting with director of the department, meeting with direct supervisor. Meetings were held in the world! Interview questions were pretty straight forward, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had an angry customer and how did you handle the situation

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty

Interview

Interview went well, told me that I seemed like a perfect fit then I did not hear back. I followed up a few times, before I was finally told that the person that had interviewed me had moved on from that role. She then forwarded me the person information (only after I requested it) who took over for her but at that point it was too late the role had already been filled because she didn't know that I existed. Very unprofessional to not pass along all candidates information, then ignore them for weeks while they're trying to follow up with you and then continue to not pass along their information to next in charge until they request you do so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eXp Realty

Application

I interviewed at eXp Realty

Interview

Very light, as long as you are licensed you are welcome to join and the team atmosphere is great. On boarding is made very simple. I greatly enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty in Feb 2021

Interview

Highly informative and a very positive experience. Interview was more of a chat than an interrogation, focused on future rather than nitpicking resume apart. They were professional and kind, not pushy like some real estate companies. They went over experience, comfort level with technology (a necessity), independence balanced with support needed, goals, and expectations. Very transparent about fees, pay structure, and how the company works.

Interview Questions
  • What my level of comfort with independent work was/whether I was comfortable being a self-starter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Post Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty (Post Falls, ID) in Feb 2021

Interview

First, I hope eXp Realty HR sees this. I applied and received an email from the recruiter. We set up an interview. He never called. I emailed and called. Finally received a response on Monday and set up a new time to interview. Again, no call. I emailed again. He set another time. Again, no call. I emailed again and no response. Would have liked the opportunity to interview but the recruiter never contacted me to completed the process. Real big shame! I was very interested in this company.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were ever asked because the interview never took place. Very sad! Was never given the chance to interview despite 3 different meetings being set and no show's by the recruiter.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Interviews