eXp Realty Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 88 of over 88 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at eXp Realty in Apr 2022

Interview

Very smooth and quick process. Submitted an application on Monday and had a request for a phone interview by the next day. A phone interview with a recruiter took place on Thursday and then the follow-up interview with the posted position's manager on Tuesday. Had the offer by Thursday!

Interview Questions
  • What are you passionate about?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

eXp Realty

Application

I interviewed at eXp Realty

Interview

Random eXp agent contacted me via LinkedIn with a poorly formatted and worded email: I want to ask if you have 15 minutes for a video chat or a quick phone call, with me, next week. We have some amazing things happening here and I would love to discuss them with you. We are growing quickly because of our amazing virtual model and because we offer wonderful resources to all of our agents. When we speak, I will also openly discuss with you how our top agents generate production. I would love the opportunity to see if we might be a good fit to help each other’s business grow. Will you meet me for 15 minutes to discuss our business??

Interview Questions
  • Ghosted me on the interview/phone screen call but then followed up with a LinkedIn connection request. Rude and pathetic. So unprofessional too.
Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

eXp Realty

Application

I interviewed at eXp Realty

Interview

My resume was submitted and then had a one on one interview with the hiring manager. After that was asked to participate in a three person panel interview in E X P World.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty

Interview

Much like the other reviews on here, I was interviewed shortly after applying by a recruiter who clearly hadn't read my resume or my cover letter. They also told me upfront that they wouldn't be able to answer any of my questions. They sounded really excited about me, and said I would hear from them in 3 days with next steps for continuing the interview process. This was really specific, so I was feeling optimistic. Then I was ghosted, followed by a form rejection letter two weeks later by a generic email account.

Interview Questions
  • Go through your work history. What do you want us to know about you?

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty in May 2022

Interview

I had a Zoom interview for an Executive Administrative Assistant role. The interviewer was very nice and it was a pleasant chat. I think my salary expectations for that particular office was higher than they were looking for.

Interview Questions
  • General interview questions about yourself, work experiences and ideal job.

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eXp Realty

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR. He seemed super impressed with my resume and the interview was more him giving me extra details of the job to see if I was interested. Said next steps were to have me interview with the hiring manager and team and that I'd be hearing from them. After several days I received a canned "pursuing other candidates" email.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I was willing to step out of (real estate) production

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at eXp Realty in Apr 2022

Interview

Lengthy and thorough but worth it! Trying to find the right person for the right job. Benefits that are offered are fantastic so finding the right candidate from the beginning is important.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have an real estate experience?

eXp Realty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at eXp Realty in Apr 2022

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter a week later. After the initial phone call screening another week passed and I was interviewed by the hiring manager. I had a really good interview with the hiring manager everything went well. Then following week I had a final interview with who I would be working with. This interview was spun upon last minute as the interviewer was not ready nor prepared. We ended up having a get to know interview that I felt strongly about. After a week the HR recruiter assures me that they would get back to me on a decision within a week. It has been over 2 weeks, I have emailed the recruiter but have not heard back from him at all. I no longer see the job posted online. There has been no denial or a sorry we've found someone better. Just complete silence.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eXp Realty (New York, NY) in Apr 2022

Interview

Recruiter called me about 15 minutes late. She asked me one question and then basically talked me out of wanting to work there, ended the call by telling me to stay at my current brokerage. Very odd and unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I interviewed at eXp Realty (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

It was great! Easy onboarding process and training. eXp realty offers great online classes and mentorship programs. The cloud brokerage makes it very simple to perform my tasking as a real estate broker in NC.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Interviews

eXp Realty Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at eXp Realty as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.25 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Managing Broker and Transaction Settlement Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Payment Processor and Realtor roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at eXp Realty takes an average of 14 days when considering 92 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Administrative Support Coordinator had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Administrative Coordinator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at eXp Realty according to 92 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 36.00%