embedded linux developer interview questions shared by candidates
Explain what happens when an interrupt occurs.
- The current contents of registers are placed on the stack. - The current program address is placed on the stack. - The Interrupt Vector Table is checked to determine the source of the interrupt, and which Interrupt Service Routine it should go to. - At the end of the ISR, the interrupt flag must be cleared for normal operation to continue.
Linux questions, specifically about system startup and systemd. I was asked the standard questions about priority inversion, deadlock, etc. There was one coding exercise - write a C function that mirrors the bits in a byte.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Software Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Firmware Engineer
- Software Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Embedded Engineer
- Program Manager
- Embedded Firmware Engineer
- Software Development Engineer
- Staff Software Engineer
- Embedded Systems Engineer