Full stack web developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for full stack web developer

Full stack web developer Interview Questions

full stack web developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you used AngularJS?

2 Answers

This is a yes or no question...

True, the questions weren't difficult, but after I admitted I had used AngularJS, but not Angular, the interview basically ended.

What do you like about Node.js

2 Answers

Why is it better to use a list comprehension in Python (presume that it is better)?

1 Answer

Write an algorithm that is efficient for millions of items that creates a new set C containing an intersection of the items in sets A and B.

1 Answer

Front End Assessment: Use ReactJS to solve a front-end problem.

AngularJS questions

1 Answer

What was my previous experience and skillset

1 Answer

How would you hack social media growth?

1 Answer

Technical questions included brainteasers such as: 1) You have 2 eggs and a building with 100 stories, what is the most efficient way to determine the highest floor you can drop an egg from? 2) There are 10 soldiers on one side of a river & 2 boys in a small boat on the river. The boat can hold 2 boys, or one soldier- how can all the soldiers be transported across the river? 3) 2 trains are travelling, determine all the possible questions needed to know when they will pass each other fully? 4) how can you determine the angle between the minute hand and hour hand of a watch? Followed by technical questions drawing on knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript. This included questions about writing algorithms to reverse strings, perform searches, etc. Basic algorithm questions really.

1 Answer

Software Developer Assessment: Build an API in any framework I wanted.

110 of 59 Interview Questions