Front End Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Front End Web Developer Interview Questions

"During an interview for a front end web developer position, be prepared to be heavily tested on your technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript and their available tools, as well as you general programming knowledge. To be an outstanding candidate, a strong portfolio of previous front end work and a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience will be expected. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a JavaScript callback function?

4 Answers

5 vote down star 4 I understand passing in a function to another function as a callback and having it execute, but I'm not understanding the best implementation to do that. I'm looking for a very basic example, like this: var myCallBackExample = { myFirstFunction : function( param1, param2, callback ) { // Do something with param1 and param2. if ( arguments.length == 3 ) { // Execute callback function. // What is the "best" way to do this? } }, mySecondFunction : function() { myFirstFunction( false, true, function() { // When this anonymous function is called, execute it. }); } }; In myFirstFunction, if I do return new callback(), then it works and executes the anonymous function, but that doesn't seem like the correct approach to me.

I don't think Bloomberg is a very good company. I am an excellent web developer and have gotten multiple offers from other companies with big names, but was rejected by Bloomberg. They are too demanding during the job interview and it becomes a game of how well you can interview as opposed to how talented an employee you are and how much you can contribute to the growth of the company.

A callback function is a piece of JavaScript code that executes after the main function that the callback is attached to executes successfully.

Given a number n where n+1 and n-1 are prime, prove n is divisible by 6

1 Answer

If we wanted to implement a method of tracking every click that the user made on the site, how would we want to do this?

1 Answer

Say there was a function that took 1 second to execute and you needed to run this function 10 million times, how would you cut down on the execution time?

1 Answer

What happens when you click on the URL.

Why BioWare?

1 Answer

"If you were stranded on a desert island, what three development tools would you bring with you?"

5 Answers

What does HTML stand for?

1 Answer

Using the first sibling selector in the layout of a photo gallery using css-only.

2 Answers

When you run into a problem that you don't know the answer to, what's your process from there?

110 of 150 Interview Questions