iConsultus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at iConsultus

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at iConsultus (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

There will be a Technical Screening round which will be a telephonic process where questions will be put up from Java Background. Once you clear that round, you will be undergo an Online Training which will last for a week and is totally free of cost. Since you will be facing Interview with our Clients, the purpose of the training is just to train you for the interview.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at iConsultus in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online to their job posting and got a call from the recruiter within a day. Next day, my technical interview was scheduled and within 10 days I was made an offer. The interview process was detailed and focused on java questions. Lasted about 30 minutes.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iConsultus (San Jose, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a Skype interview on Java related questions. They asked about web services also. As I don't have knowledge on web services , I couldn't answer it.Java related Questions were not hard. Whole interview process took less than thirty minutes. Prepare all the core Java related things, Multi threading, Exception Handling, Collections Framework etc. That should help in this interview.

Interview Questions

• Abstract classes and Interfaces, Arraylist and Vector, Multithreading, Iterators and List Iterators   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iConsultus in January 2017.

Interview

There was an initial telephonic interview for 30 min. After this, i was given a coding exercise related with technologies I have used in recent project. Coding Exercise took me about 1 hour to complete

Interview Questions

• Asked about Data structures, Javascript frameworks, Mongo DB   Answer Question

Java Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at iConsultus (San Jose, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very thorough. great exp. they covered the fundamentals on Core Java, Advance Java and frontend web development.. did grilled me though in my interview however was fairly easy for me..