iCorps Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iCorps Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2016

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had gotten an email from my school email from the HR manager requesting an opportunity to work for them. I had an interview with the lady from HR on the phone. Asked basic questions on what I do and my availability. Few weeks later I had a skype interview with a lady another lady for a behavior interview. About a month later we scheduled a final interview with the head of the IT on Skype. Great experience. 2 weeks later I get an email that the interview went well and that a meeting with the CEO will be conducted and should have an answer before thanksgiving. Some time this week.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your everyday routine at your current position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with an internal recruiter. Recruiter asked simple questions about my background and then spent most of the time describing company. Recruiter then met with the HR team and I received an interview opportunity with the HR director. After that I had an interview with 2 managers. 3 weeks into the process was made an offer but salary was too low. A few days later a new offer was given with higher salary.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about networking, Windows server services, Office 365 migrations, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial offer was lower than expected. I had seen the average salary on Glassdoor so I requested a higher amount and HR director requested a few days to check with hiring manager. 3 days later a new offer was made with the higher salary.

Don't take the first offer as it will be low.

Technology and Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process is a joke. Should have checked the reviews on Glassdoor before wasting my time talking to them. Check the reviews this place is dying treating their employees like cattle. The 5 star reviews are very suspect.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate your skills? 1 to 5.
      Avoid this company!
      1 Answer

Associate Technology & Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Charlestown, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

They contacted me for a quick phone interview. It was short but went well, got the next in person interview. Everyone was nice, I thought the interview went well, but they were stingy with salary, they really tried to low ball you, they said the range was 42k-45k which I think is low for a software company in the Boston Area

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies in December 2015.

Interview

Traded emails and phone calls.
    Boiled down to, what they first claimed to want was in house MSP Engineer, Remote Engineer in NOC environment type deal.

What they really only want is a Field Engineer that goes to several locations a day. Not nearly the same thing.

Interview Questions

• Mainly just asking what I knew, systems worked off of, OS supported, software supported. It was like they were going down a checklist, not someone that had actual technical experience.   Answer Question

Position bait and switch, not professional process

Senior Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Remote, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

A phone interview.. got hired. then you get hired and after your hired they say they are not sure if you are the right person and give you a 'second chance' interview. Wow! Never saw anything like that. Polished management or mature companies know this is not in the best interest of the company.

Interview Questions

• Situational related to customer service. Some basic technical questions related to AD fsmo roles, and mail. Easy interview   1 Answer

NOC Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

breif phone call and an onsite behavioral. The initial phone call was very simple. I was asked to mention the windows versions i am comfortable working with. He was impressed with me being a CCNA. The behavioral was good. I was asked abptu the kind of problem i faced during my project and the way i resolved.

Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Boston, MA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applies online and received an interview request within a week. I called the recruiter at the appointed date/time, waited on the line for about 5 minutes. When receptionist came back on line, I was asked to request a new appointment date/time as the recruiter had had a last-minute issue come up. Sent said email for a second appointment, called again at the agreed-upon date/time, waited on the line again for about 5 minutes, and was again asked to reschedule by the receptionist. Of course, by this time I wasn't really interested in the job anymore.

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at iCorps Technologies (Charlestown, MA).

Interview

Interview process was one interview. The office building was okay but the location was not the most accessible for most students in the city. I did not end up getting the internship and I felt it was rude that the decline email was sent from the receptionist and not HR. Simple questions and nothing difficult. Not sure what they were looking for. Place looked overall sad and boring.

Interview Questions

• What do you know or like about IT field.   1 Answer

IT Co-Op Interview

Interview

Got called in for an on-site interview. The location is a bit difficult to get to. The sidewalks are cut off, so you either need to take the shuttle to get there or drive there. And all the side doors are locked, so you can only enter through the main entrance. Make sure you give yourself time to look up the place and get their early, so you have time to figure out how to get there. The interview itself was pretty straightforward. I spoke with two different people, the HR and the director of the technology department.