iEnergizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Austin, TX).

Interview

The process was an easy application and typing test. A recruiter interview first then two managers interviewed me. I was asked regular questions and offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at iEnergizer.

Interview

Very cliche interview questions. Including but not limited to outlook on future, skills, what would you do in x scenario. etc, etc. They obviously like for you to have strong communication skills and the ability to use soft skills effectively. In the end, the interview is easy (most CSR interviews generally are). I aced it without breaking a sweat.

CHAT PROCESS Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iEnergizer.

Interview

Selection procedure is based on 3 rounds
    First hr executive
    Second essay writing in about 200 words
    Third hr manager
    In second round they told me to write an essay on yours​ favorite holiday destination

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work in customer service?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (New Delhi (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was normal, not very difficult. First company i went for interview, Interviewers were supportive and helpful. Overall was good. But they are not providing cab facility that is the only thing i am facing problem with.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself in Spanish?
      Describe about Delhi in Spanish?   1 Answer

Executive Customer Service- Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

it was more of a communication round and was asked for writing 200 words length essays in different rounds and was asked to do a mock chat too as it was chat process. as i was from a core IT support background and my only reason for switch was to find an organisation near my home so i was being asked repeatedly that why did i leave the job when my resume is all technical and ienergizer is all BPO and i guess the experience in core IT technical field was the only thing that restricted them to offer me employment.

Interview Questions

• normal communication questions like something about myself, past experiences and why did you leave the previous organisation.   Answer Question

Executive Customer Service- Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an easy test, they just check your communication skills and basics of the technical things related to process. I gave 2 rounds in just 2-3 hours and then ops managers made us wait for like 5-7 hours as they were busy with something/ meeting and then they were in hurry as they were getting late. It was not in their mind that candidates were waiting for them since hours. Nobody cares about the candidate or their time, what if a candidate gets late then how will you react? "You are not serious about this job", "It is not our problem", "we can not do anything about it". How can you reject someone in just two minutes who was waiting for you since hours? Yes because you are the manager, you have the right. There should be some standards/methods to select or reject a candidate it shouldn't be like what is happening. Candidates should be given with the feedback. They should give the appropriate reason for selection or rejection not just because you have selected 3 candidates already so no matter what next few will be rejected no matter how good are they. This is why people don't value jobs in India and this is the reason of instability which you look in every candidate but you yourself is the reason behind it.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions, about experience, why you left the last job? They didn't ask a single technical question because they were in hurry. Don't know what they didn't like about my introduction.   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at iEnergizer in December 2016.

Interview

There are three rounds first is hr round second is typing round and then again hr round very slow process but atlast i was selected and worked for one month

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round it will take as normal interview about your self after that then decide in which process you have to send according to your skills and communication.
    And you will get offer letter in one day only.
    Offer best salary package.

CCE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a walking interview. I went there with my documents. At first I submitted my resume. They told me to wait. A lot of people were waiting there. I waited for about half an hour. Then I was called for interview. They asked me several questions. I couldn't answer all of them. They told me that they will contact me later.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you rather than others?   1 Answer

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iEnergizer (Noida (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

HR round, telephonic round and operations round, in hr round they will ask you basic question on your self, in operation round they just want to make sure that you will not leave the company in short term basis

Interview Questions

• basic question like tell me abot your self and they will provide you one topic on which you have to speak for a minute   Answer Question
    • tell me about your daily routine   Answer Question