iOPEX Technologies Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Java Developer

Create your profile to get personalized information

iOPEX Technologies Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at iOPEX Technologies

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (Chennai (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

First round they tested the communication, they had asked us to talk about some topic for 1 min . The next round was java round in which they asked many java basic questions which was little tricky and there were many programs in which the output as to be found, the last round will be F2F.

Interview Questions

• Talk about GST , and basic java questions and programs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for iOPEX Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Worst company I have visited recently. They don't care about the peoples who came for interview. They do their work as usual. Th.ere was no information for the candidates. I have wasted more than 5 hours in this company. I haven't attend one round itself. For Bike parking they charge 10rs per hour. So please checkout the review about company and go for an interview friends. And Salary package also very low for the fresher candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (Chennai (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

There was nearly 4 rounds. First round was basic mcq questions and programs we want to find output. Second round was programming written test. Third round also technical round where you want to code in hacker earth there where 2 programs contains 30 marks and 10 marks and some mcq questions also there. If you cleared this round you have a personal interview with hr.

Interview Questions

• write a program for flyod triangle, program for matching the given expression at paranthesis and that returns a output in boolean   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at iOPEX Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Basically MTAP, IOPEX are same.
    1. Aptitude 15 questions(AVG).
    2. 2 programs on paper.(Easy).
    3. 2-3 programs in face to face interview.
    4. puzzles 1-2 , solve it using math or programming.
    5. 2-3 programs, 1-2 questions from collection.
    Basically there is no HR(asked programming in HR round). they call for joining in Chennai. Although they said that they require for Bangalore office. Not discussed salary. offer Fix salary of 3.0 lakh.

Interview Questions

• palindrome string
      palindrome number