KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

loanDepot Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 323 of over 323 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

loanDepot

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at loanDepot

Interview

The interview process was very simple. You jump on a zoom call and they see if you have a hustler type mentality. If you do then its easy. They are different types of programs. If you don't have a license yet they have an excel program for you.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you pick this company?
    Answer Question

loanDepot

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at loanDepot

Interview

Very fast and easy. Recruiter was accommodating at every step of the process and called in regularly. Never felt out that the process lagged or that I was left out of the loop on developments.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about loanDepot

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

loanDepot

Application

I interviewed at loanDepot

Interview

All their interview questions were geared towards "how would you handle a situation where..." and "give me a time when..." all basically looking for a specific example. It was pretty straight forward and relatively quick. All of the interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were geared towards what your mentality would be in certain situations.

loanDepot

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at loanDepot

Interview

Initially we had a group interview with unique and fun questions. Then had a 1 on 1 follow - up interview. I found everyone associated with the company to be very professional and friendly with clear expectations of the company and timeline and roadmap for the path to success in this industry and company

Interview Questions
  • If you could be animal- which and why?

loanDepot

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at loanDepot

Interview

Group panel on zoom, ask how much you wanna make, ask you to pitch them in the last 30 minutes. Interview is usually a VP and the SVP but recently promoted VPs so not sure now, Will let you know this is a difficult job and ask how you’ll be able to handle it, things like that

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

loanDepot

Application

I interviewed at loanDepot

Interview

The interview process was a very smooth and professional process. It was not very long but it covered all areas that were needed in order to ensure they are making the right picks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

loanDepot

Application

I interviewed at loanDepot

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter then a zoom interview with the hiring managers. The interview process was quick and easy. The recruiter was on top of it as far as communication goes. Hiring managers made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker
1 person found this interview helpful

loanDepot

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at loanDepot in Jan 2022

Interview

This company is not clear about what they are looking for the title says Software development manager but the interview had nothing to do with mgmt, what they are looking for is a Senior dev/Lead, not a manager.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at loanDepot (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

phone screening than zoom interview. Spoke to multiple recruiters. Finally was offered in person interview with group interview than in person interview with multiple supervisors. i had an amazing time interviewing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Grants Pass, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at loanDepot (Grants Pass, OR) in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied online through an employee referral. They make you take some tests online, you have 50 questions and 12 minutes to answer them all so you have to hurry a bit. After, I got called by a recruiter not too long after and he was very nice and made me comfortable. Asked a few questions and then said he liked my answers and wanted to set up a zoom interview. The zoom interview is done with other candidates so be prepared! Overall, it was smooth and I got the position.

Interview Questions
  • Phone interview : how do you handle rejection? (They want to know about your customer service skills and if you can change someone’s mind about a product) Why do you want to work for loan depot? Tell me about yourself? Zoom group interview: They start by taking attendance to make sure everyone is there. Once they do that , they go over the company and what they do and what the position is. They let you know they’re going to ask you a series of questions and go around the room asking each person. Lucky for me I had to go first :( lol. They asked : What is your “why” and what keeps you motivated? (I basically said I love growing within a company and knowing I can keep bettering myself. I work very hard for my son and want to be a positive role model for him.) Why do you think you’d be a good fit in sales? (I mentioned my previous experience in retail and bartending and how upselling and talking to people is what I do best) The last question they asked was a light hearted question : if you were famous, what do you think you’d be famous for? (I said I’m very creative and I think I’d be famous for drawing since I love art it’s very relaxing and complex at the same time) I thought I did bad because I had to go first and was very nervous but they said I did great surprisingly lol. After the zoom interview they let you know either the same day or the following business day. I got called Monday letting me know I got it.
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 323 Interviews

loanDepot Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at loanDepot according to 355 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 16.84%