mGage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at mGage

Interviews for Top Jobs at mGage

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at mGage (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

There's no formal process; every job interview process is going to be different depending on the role, who the hiring manager is, and who is in charge at that point in time ("who is in charge" changes every six months). For me, I talked to four different people -- three in San Francisco, one in Los Angeles -- waited a month, and was then given an offer. The SF office no longer exists, so obviously future interviews wouldn't go through that office. You'd talk to LA or Atlanta or New York depending on your role and location.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me about my experience. All of the people who interviewed me -- literally every one of them -- is no longer with the company. And this was only two years ago.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mGage.

Interview

Interview Questions

• some basic and logical, some irrelevant

2 tier approach, standard sales interview. As expected of firm in this sector. was pitched very different to actual offering. not a very testing experience.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at mGage.

Interview

Initial conversation with an internal recruiter. He outlined what they were doing and the skills the company wanted.
    Took 3 weeks, and included 2 interviews in person and a presentation.
    Talked directly to the manager of the team I applied to. Interview was pretty friendly and was a mixture between behavioural and experience questions.
    Overall, nice work environment, good compensation and benefits package.

Interview Questions

• A time you showed leadership/solved a problem/helped a friend to solve a common issue   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at mGage (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The process took 3 visits to the company office as managers agenda conflicted with the interview process.

Each visit will consists of 3 to 4 interviews on a 1-1 format. Managers were very educated and enthusiastic about teaching and talking about the company's technology.

This certainly impressed me.