Marketer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marketer Interview Questions

marketer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time you displayed teamwork.

7 Answers

Talk about synergistic teams, springboard from each others ideas. "Yes and" instead of "No, but" Managing the "exception thinkers" staff who want to find exceptions to ideas or approaches. Technical teams default to focusing on exceptions, why an idea wont work. Must manage expectations for supportive synergistic discussions early in forming teams. E.g.flip chart of phrases the team will not use. "That will not work here" "we dont do that here"

Teamwork was pretty much a daily occurrence at Southwest. Each department relies on the others to complete a project.

When I do Invatoery I leave my coworker a list also so it's easier for her she's 72 and it's hard for her to set up so I set up with out being asked and give her a count of all product .

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Describe a situation where you had to use the open door policy at a previous employer.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

They asked me if I'd rather hire someone who works hard for 8 hours and gets A+ results or someone who works for 5 hours and still gets A+ results but slacks off for the rest of the day.

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

What are three traits of yours that make you feel that you are capable for this job?

1 Answer

"Write it the way I did." "What's the difference? I consolidated it (because I'm smarter than you, because I have more life experience than you, oh yeah, and more sales experience than you, oh yeah! And I have the bachelors degree that you don't....) "Because I said so." (Uuuuuh.... Power-trip much?)

1 Answer

What is direct and indirect marketing?

1 Answer

What are you learning on your own?

They asked for my GPA

1 Answer

What is the target market

110 of 313 Interview Questions