KFC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Interview Questions

Interviews at KFC

1.9

Kfc Team Member Interview

Interview

Went in for interview, went through it easily and was immediately hired on the spot. Overall very easy to get hired if you are confident in the interview, i suggest it.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

The interview was great it wasn’t difficult at all the questions were pretty easy when you prepare for the interview before it’s time for you to answer all the questions don’t be nervous stay calm and you’ll ace it with no issues

Customer Service Interview

Interview

During the KFC interview process, applicants spend about 45 minutes in each session. Potential cooks and team members will answer questions related to food prep, money handling, and customer service.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

Questions were being asked in a rude manner. Statements were made in a rude manner. They were very particular about most of what they was saying but did not hold up their end of what was supposed to be done. They had they picks and had already made assumptions before you are even hired.

Interview Questions

• How can you help build the company with your background?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KFC (Washington, DC) in January 2020.

Interview

It was okay. Not a lot of questions. Basically, do you want to cook chicken or not? And do you have any previous chicken cooking experience. Told them I love chicken and all that. Best French fries ever am I right?

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

It was very easy. She basically asked why i wanted to work there. She left for a minute and told me to come back to for training the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for KFC.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

Basic formal interview with a manager. Couple of days later they called to offer me the position. I accepted it and started HR process. Interview was easy and relatively quick.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surfside Beach, SC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KFC (Surfside Beach, SC) in August 2019.

Interview

I was called in to interview but when I went in the manager I spoke with acted like he was avoiding me and when I was trying to see if I eould be interviewed and asked an associate the same manager then told the associate to go do something. The place wasn't busy at all. Another girl who was working the front had no customers and tried helping me but then the same guy asked her what I needed and when she said interview he just said, "oh she's here for the interview?" Then he proceeded to ignore me again and asked her where her name tag was. Not once did he bother acknowledging me. Stay far away from here. I ended up walking out. The place was not busy at all. There was no reason for him to ignore me and have me waiting without even saying why.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything because the guy who scheduled the interview just acted like he was on a power trip instead of doing his actual job.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

met with general manager and supervisor. they described the duties and functions of working as a cook and dish washer. the cook is responsible for all cooking and preparation of the chicken.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastman, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KFC (Eastman, GA).

Interview

She interviewed me and was hired on the spot because they were very short hand. I was thrown into working and training was minimal. They were busy and short handed so I had to fit in where needed

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at a kfc before?   1 Answer