KFC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KFC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Buffalo, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Very brief, less than fifteen minutes. Was given a free drink, waited five+ minutes for manager to come out. Basically was asked about my work experience, was offered the job within fifteen minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was less than 15 minutes. Really easy. Not intense at all. Manager did not ask a lot of questions. Maybe about five basic questions about yourself. I got a second interview soon. If they like you or think you are decent, you will get this job.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work at KFC?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

It was a super quick interview that took place in the main area of the restaurant. The questions were regular interview questions so it wasn't too hard. The manager that saw me was very calm which helped me calm down too.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a customer was taking too long and there was a long line behind them?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Went to the local KFC to interview for managerial position. They wanted to make sure I knew how to supervise the proper frying of chicken. It was worth it. My chicken is finger licking good.

Interview Questions

• What makes you crazy about chicken?   1 Answer

Team Member/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KFC (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online. They emailed me 30 minutes later saying they wanted to schedule an interview the following week. I came in and they only asked three questions. They told me to come back tomorrow for RJP (realistic job preview ) that's where you come in and work for a few hours to see if you like the job and I did . So this means I got the job and now I have orientation tomorrow .

Kfc Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Longview, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty average questions.The person was really nice even though I was quite nervous but she under stood.She asked me the most common questions .What is your biggest weakness.Why do you want to work here. Make sure that you do some research about the job because sometimes they will ask you if you now anything about there company.The interview went well they
     gave me a job offer during the interview.That was my first job and interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength   1 Answer
    • What skills do you have that relate to this job.   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

horrible, every question that company's are not suppose to ask the interviewer did. he was also super hard to understand. he talked real fast very low and spoke with such a thick accent i didn't even think he was speaking English half the time. this was back in 2009.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC (Spokane, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online. A manager left me a voicemail to set up an interview. Called her back several times, without a response, and had to end up going to KFC to schedule an interview.
    The next day I came in at 3pm, waited almost 25 minutes for an assistant manager and a manager to finally start. They were very unprepared and didn't bring any information/questions with them. They mainly asked about my availability and bad-mouthed the previous store manager. At the end the manager said he'd call me by the end of the day to tell me whether or not I'd gotten the job. He never did. I called the next day, and was given the run around by an employee.
    All in all, a big waste of time. Also, the most unprofessional people I've encountered.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC.

Interview

They were very friendly, more conversational in the interview than questioning. The interviewer was very professional and even provided me with chicken, along with taters and gravy, and a big ole cookie.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KFC in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Called the next day. They said that they would look at my application. Got called back 15 minutes later saying they "just loved" my application and to come in the next day. The interview was awkward - shift supervisor, who sort of argued with everything I said that was mildly controversial and then complained about the "kids" working there. He asked if I spoke Spanish well enough to interact with coworkers. Regardless, he finished and then had the GM come over. He ordered my uniform and called back a couple days later when it came in. I think they must have been pretty desperate because I didn't do that great in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question