Costco Wholesale Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,473 of over 1.5K interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Costco Wholesale

Costco Wholesale

Application

I interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview

Standard panel interview with basic questions like strengths, weaknesses, a situation where you did this or that. How do you handle conflict, etc. Nothing weird like what kind of animal are you.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a difficult situation.
    Answer Question

Costco Wholesale

Application

I interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview

The person was late and didn't understand the scheduling. I was offered a position and then told it wasn't available. They told me they would call me back and didn't.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you live? What experience do you have? If I can work under pressure.

Costco Wholesale

Application

I interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview

Interview process requires being interviewed by two people in leadership (manager and supervisor). Depending on availability of people it is typically done same day so plan accordingly. The questions are generic questions about strengths and weaknesses and how you handle difficult situations. Dress business casual as the managers that will be hiring you will typically be wearing something similar.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had a difficult time working with an employee or customer How did you handle that situation?

Costco Wholesale

Application

I interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview

Very thorough and proper, the company was very interested in getting to know me in order to see if I was a good fit for the position. High importance on customer service and ability to be flexible with changes. Everyone was very helpful and nice.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you adapt to change

Costco Wholesale

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview

Applied through the Costco website and received a phone interview after about a week. I received a phone call after a few days where they ask you some questions basic questions about the company, and if you have a membership. If you’ve been selected for an in person interview, you have to talk with the assistant manager and team leader.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Costco Wholesale

Application

I interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview

You go in and have two managers interview you. You get asked the basic interview questions first then go through a long round of not “what if” questions but “what have” questions, so stuff you have done and how you dealt with it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Costco Wholesale

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview

Hiring and interview was done in one day, fairly quick. They asked me some questions about which position I felt I wanted, even though I was applying for the front end assistant position. They asked me about my availability and some other generic interview/customer service questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Costco Wholesale

Application

I interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, second round is with the general manager, overall good experience, make sure to be outgoing and personable since you will be dealing with customers all day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Costco Wholesale

Application

I interviewed at Costco Wholesale

Interview

ask about previous experience and other things that were important to the job I was applying for. Asked if I knew about the company policies and other things. Toured the facility

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Scarborough, ON) in May 2021

Interview

Very common and basic questions, straight to the point. Asked about previous job experience, how to handle a difficult situation, previous conflicts and how they got resolved, strengths and weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,473 Interviews