nFocus Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

nFocus Solutions Interview Questions

2.5

Account/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at nFocus Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

First step is a phone screen; the second step is panel interview with HR, someone in your position, the product manager, and the president. I thought I would be overwhelmed with so many people, but they made me feel really comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult thing you've had to do?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a difficult project you managed.   Answer Question
    • What is something we don't know about you right now, but would know in a year?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at nFocus Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

Met 1:1 with the owner. I felt like she really took the time to get to know me, my goals and how those align with nFocus' mission. Her passion for the company and its ability to change the world is contagious.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What motivates you?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at nFocus Solutions.

Interview

Was referred by another employee who felt the company held great promise and potential. Good pay at the time and easy, desirable work environment. Management was always enthusiastic and complimentary of the employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase as needed

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at nFocus Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who seemed very excited to have me interview at nFocus, but scheduling it languished for weeks. By the time it got scheduled (I was unemployed and always available), I had a great job offer elsewhere and was to start a few weeks later. CEO was late for the interview and was not real friendly, or at least she seemed to have to try to be nice. The other interviewer was wearing sweat pants and looked like he had just woken up. Ok, it was a Friday, but c'mon. CEO acted like she had never heard of the recruiter to got me the interview, said they'd get back to me soon. Never heard another word from them. I told this story to the recruiter and she seemed surprised. No matter; I already had a great job offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience selling to educational institutions, non-profits and gov't. agencies.   1 Answer