Want a Free Job Posting?

.NET Software Developer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching ".NET Software Developer"?  See Companies

“Nothing too difficult, I just found interviewing six people at the same time a bit overwhelming.”

“Lots of off-putting statements by second interviewer like, "What do you got for me?" and "you got a thing for startups?"”

“How would you design a web site?”

“What is the difference between a mutex and a monitor”

“I can't honestly remember. It was quite long ago, but if memory serves, it was a question on threading that stumped me, since I hadn't done much of it, and most of my experience had been web based.”

“anything and everything that you could think of in C# , Sql query and MVC. Be prepared to have everything tested.”

“you have 3 presorted very large arrays. Find the first common element amongst them. No duplicates in each of the array.”

“Tell me about a project where part or all of the project had to be reworked or scrapped.”

“Asked to write a small app on the spot that printed out fibonacci numbers. I was about 95% there and there was 1 line of code I needed help with.”

“The code interview involved recursion, interfaces, generics and extension methods. I managed to obtain the correct answer, however this was not enough to get the job. Advanced JavaScript design...”

110 of 14 Interview Questions