Net Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Net Applications Developer Interview Questions

Net applications developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

They asked me what system administration tools I had used.

1 Answer

I told them this job is not for a systems administrator.

What is your car payment?

1 Answer

Having to recite some silly technical reference that I never use to build web applications in .NET. Some of the participants usually from India will just grab a question from a text book.That would be OK if I were in school and reading chapters from that book preparing for an exam or quiz.

1 Answer

Asked how to write inner and left joins. I was given two simple tables: customer and employees.

1 Answer

Difference between table truncate and delete. Difference between clustered and non-clustered index. Difference between abstract class versus interface. How would you handle a 1/2 million record import file in the wrong format that has to be processed in 4 hours? If a manager dropped a one line requirement on your desk for a project and said you had one year what would your approach be? If you have 4 equally capable employees on the team and are informed you have to release two of them what would your approach be?

Since it was more of Web tier position, I was asked about WCF questions which I wasn't quite comfortable with.

How would you design an mobile app for a pet shop? (The interviewer explained the details and ask me to draw it on a paper)

17 of 7 Interview Questions