Net Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Net Developer Interview Questions

Net developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How would you consume from a WCF web service running on IIS?

3 Answers

I answered create a service reference in visual studio. The follow up, was "How do you do it without visual studio?" I answered "wsdl", but I really didn't have much more after that because I'm so use to using Visual Studio.

we can use svcutil, which will provide option to create service proxy and its config file. Once the proxy has been created we can add this proxy and config files to the client project and invoke the service.

I will create same type of service on local system and hots it on IIS I will access that service using service URL and then in other environment I ll directly modify URL's in web.config files.

Expected to write down code when I type it up on a computer how do they expect you to jog from memory and have a confusing database where the primary keys don't match what they are asking.

2 Answers

You will be asked to write a function that returns a List of the latest 10 of Purchased Item from the following classes: public class Order { public int Id { get; set; } public DateTime OrderDate { get; set; } public List<LineItem> LineItems { get; set; } } public class LineItem { public int ProductId { get; set; } public int Id { get; set; } } public class PurchasedItem { public int OrderId { get; set; } public DateTime PurchasedDate { get; set; } public int ProductId { get; set; } }

1 Answer

You will be asked to write a function that returns a max integer from array of integer and array of object.

1 Answer

How to check if an XML file is a well formed?

1 Answer

Looking at a page of code for a few minutes and then explain what it did.

1 Answer

Tell me EVERYTHING about what you are running on your computer.

What is global.asa

1 Answer

what is session management.

1 Answer

Any time they ask my current, previous, or desired salary.

110 of 389 Interview Questions