ngmoco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ngmoco Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ngmoco

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ngmoco.

Interview

Prompt in replying to emails. Sent me a task that took quite a while to complete but was creative and appropriate. The staff i met while waiting were all friendly and incredibly welcoming. The interview took 10 minutes and was very relaxed. After the interview, I never heard a single word from them again.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ngmoco (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

3 interview sessions over 7-10 days. Two one-on-ones with managers, then a series of interviews with the team.
    Management interviews were about working style - Do you find you need supervision, prove to me you take ownership, do you have passion, how do you handle changing directions?

Technical interviews- each of the 5 had a skills test such as summarize status codes out of an httpd log, fizzbuzz, parse some JSON. Emphasis was much more on the dev side than the ops side.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle interruptions was something I should have paid attention to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ngmoco.

Interview

First had an phone interview followed by an on site interview. The process was quick but for the final decision they took 3 weeks and were not communicating/ replying to my mails. Was not happy with the process

Interview Questions

• General PM questions... Explained their products and some of the problems they faced.. And wanted to know how I would address them...   Answer Question