Part time data entry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Part time data entry Interview Questions

part time data entry interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The questions I received were typical, pre interview type questions, as listed above. I am still in the beginning stages, so am interested in determining if this is a bonifide position, or if it is a position as is described in other posts on this site...where you must pay to play.

2 Answers

You most likely found out that it's an obvious load of b.s. I just went through the conference call. The first half seemed pretty decent. I wasn't really trying to make a career of it. I just wanted something HR related to put on my resume'. Anyway, it did seem ok as a commission opportunity until the second half of the conference was dedicated to "not" try to sell us Legal Shield. It was apparent that whomever didn't opt in to purchase the product wouldn't get the position. "Legal Shield is NOT a requirement" was stressed a couple of time. Then, he tried to give the "if you don't own the product, then how will you understand your job?" and "If you don't understand, then you may not be a great fit for this role... you may have a tough time recruiting, anyway." He was basically saying that those who didn't purchase Legal Shield would not get the job. "We're not a part of Legal Shield. We're just a broker." Great job violating the whole Truth in Advertising thing, Harvard Risk Management. I feel bad for those naive people that bought into this mess.

Do not fall for this obvious scam. I work in the field of HR and have for several years. I specialize in several areas of HR including recruiting. No citizen of the USA should ever pay to gain employment by purchasing the employers product to become eligible for employment.

Did you do extra curriculum activities where there was leadership involved?

1 Answer

Can you fill out these forms we've emailed you?

1 Answer

No difficult questions, but be prepared to decide if you're willing to purchase something you may not want or need in order to obtain the position.

1 Answer

Tell me about a professional conflict you have encountered and how did you resolve it?

15 of 5 Interview Questions