Process Chemist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Process Chemist Interview Questions

Process chemist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever been faced with a situation where you decided to go against the grain and perform a task or responsibility in a manner completely different from standard operating procedures?

1 Answer

In my limited work experience (I am only about a year out of college), I have not been in such a circumstance where I believed my way of accomplishing a task would be better than the established one, but if I did have such an opportunity, I would first assess how urgently the task had to be completed, and if I had time, would first bring up my methodology with superiors before blindly carrying out said task. However, if I had cumulative knowledge experience that I could draw from to ensure I was certain doing something differently would not hinder myself or anyone around me, I would have no hesitation in simply performing said task and leading by example.

The manager asked me if I am sensitive to any hazardous chemicals.

1 Answer

Was there a time when you helped someone through a difficult transition?

1 Answer

Computation of an integer sequence. A trivial question as the interviewers were required to ask a coding question and didn't seem to want to.

3 Answers

Do you know what SOPs and GMPs are?

1 Answer

What is your experience with Raman, HPLC, and GCMS? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Would you be willing to work split shifts or a second shift?

110 of 10 Interview Questions