Associate Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associate Scientist Interview Questions

Associate scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why Regeneron? Are you prepared for a job or a career? What unique lab skills will you bring to the department?

1 Answer

Why Regeneron? - "a stable company working on pharmaceuticals" Are you prepared for a job or a career? - "that should be evident from the resume, and it was your job to read it" What unique lab skills will you bring to the department?" - "I do not know ppl's skills in the department, so how I know mine are unique? you can tell and I cannot"

Name the phases to and the reagents required for a PCR reaction.

1 Answer

Asked a variety of technical questions directly related to the position I was applying for as it related to my previous experience.

1 Answer

Asked limited questions about my motivations for switching jobs.

1 Answer

I forget the exact wording, but she asked me to talk about my experience handling difficult coworkers.

1 Answer

Questions Included: Tell me about a time you overcommitted yourself to your position? Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker and how it was resolved? When were you distracted and why? When have you made a mistake and how has that effected your work?

1 Answer

General education, work history, why did I quit my other jobs, where do I think I will be in 5 & 10 years

1 Answer

Most of the difficult questions were methods questions about my presentation--so those are easy to prepare answers. Some of the harder questions were challenges from the presentation audience on my findings because they found something different to be true.

1 Answer

What position do you see yourself in next five years?

1 Answer

How do you resolve issues with low performer and encourage associate?

110 of 258 Interview Questions