pureIntegration, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at pureIntegration, LLC

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I interviewed at pureIntegration, LLC (Herndon, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by HR, completed a phone interview, and then was brought in for 3 in-person interviews. I met with the CEO and 2 directors. After that round of interviews, I spoke to a VP on the phone (as he was located across the country).

Interview Questions

• How I would handle specific situations within the workplace.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at pureIntegration, LLC (Denver, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

I first interviewed with a recruiter who asked many high-level questions vetting my resume.
    Second interview was over an hour on Skype to confirm the high-level but dig deeper - a lot deeper. The discussion got into technical detail levels in hopes of ensuring my answers weren't read from a Google search. I felt the 2nd interview grasped the due diligence needed to ensure I was a fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• What requirement elicitation skills make you a unique candidate as opposed to another candidate with similar years of experience?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at pureIntegration, LLC (Herndon, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

The on-boarding process was more complicated than it needed to be. Interviews were conducted with non-technical staff (less qualified to validate my skills / abilities than actual project manager would be). There were lots of statements of advancement, training, corporate outings, bonuses, and profit sharing. All of which never materialized.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience equip you for the current opportunity?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little / no flexibility. The offer was less than expected and less than industry averages for the D.C. Metro area.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at pureIntegration, LLC in June 2009.

Interview

I received a few typical behavioral interview questions and my interviews generally turned into conversations regarding my answers to their behavioral questions. For example, "Tell me about a time when you worked effectively under pressure" or "in the past, describe a time you disagreed with a coworker and how did you resolve that disagreement?" My answers to their questions eventually turned into conversations about not just my past work experience, but also how I handled challenges and adversity during those experiences.

Interview Questions

• When testing software, what is a test case? Describe all the parts of a test case.   Answer Question