Relocation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Relocation Specialist Interview Questions

Relocation specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

1 Answer

What I said: "Yes, of course". All the while hoping that this would really not be the case; I'm in Seattle and I've been through 8 months of crappy weather, I'm not missing the few hours of summer daylight after work. That's just too much.

Will I give 100% at all time

1 Answer

How would you handle a military family coming in

1 Answer

If I could proof that I deserved a higher commission rate.

1 Answer

I was also asked what I owed the company. Kind of a weird question...

1 Answer

What salary I preferred. My level of experience in real estate and leasing.

1 Answer

They asked how I handle stress and fast pace environments

Employer Job Title Interview Question
Graebel Companies Relocation Specialist "Would you be willing to work overtime? It gets very busy during the summer and sometimes we are here until 8, 9, 10 at night. On a regular basis."
Forest City Enterprises Relocation Specialist Will I give 100% at all time
Forest City Enterprises Relocation Specialist How would you handle a military family coming in
Urban Lux Relocation Specialist If I could proof that I deserved a higher commission rate.
SIRVA International Relocation Specialist I was also asked what I owed the company. Kind of a weird question...
Aires Relocation Specialist Typical where do you see yourself in 5 years and what can you bring to this company.
Plus Relocation Relocation Specialist Very strange questions, like they are trying to trick you in to an answer. "When did you go against what yout manager told you and why?" Do you answer truthfully and look insubordinate or you day you never have and look like you're lying?
Providence Management Company Relocation Specialist What salary I preferred. My level of experience in real estate and leasing.
US Department of Defense Relocation Specialist How was my customer skills and to describe a situation if a customer became upset; how would I handle it?
Aires Relocation Specialist They asked how I handle stress and fast pace environments
110 of 25 Interview Questions