Technical Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technical Assistant Interview Questions

Technical assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Some of the tasks you'll be required to perform are routine and monotonous. How will you deal with such routine tasks?

2 Answers

Mastering routine work allows me to complete tasks effectively in a high throughput manner. Hopefully, this will afford me with free time to learn and master more challenging techniques and better assist the team.

Good answer!

What is Ohm's Law?

3 Answers

Skills in Python and Mel.

Can you handle this Job?

1 Answer

The types of questions asked were about how much and the type of the work I did on projects in college. Also, about how I attack problems. The manager was very interested in how much I can actually accomplish working on a task.

1 Answer

Showed me a blueprint and asked if I could figute out some parts of it.

1 Answer

What was the worst partner you've ever worked with and why was he/she hard to deal with.

1 Answer

Give an example of how you're worked on a team.

1 Answer

What was a problem you've had at work and how did you go about correcting it?

1 Answer

I was interviewed by a panel of 4 engineers. Most questions were situational questions such as tell me a situation where you took more job than you could deliver, how did you handle it? Have you ever had to back out of a commitment at work, how did you handle it. Tell us about yourself? Tell us how you learn the use of new applications? Have you ever had an issue with a co-worker, how did you handle it? What data analysis tools have you used in the past: can you used pivot tables? Have you ever had to report a co-worker to HR department. So it was all conversational and really nothing to memorize or throw one off-balance.

110 of 197 Interview Questions