youngsoft inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2016

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at youngsoft inc

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at youngsoft inc.

Interview

No phone screen by recruiter. Insisted I meet face to face with hiring managers. (yes two). After hour drive in and then back, with an hour and half interview they said they would like to pursue me further as a candidate. They asked for very specific references from companies on my resume. They not only didn't call them but they emailed me over a week later informing me that they couldn't pay me what they agreed was "inline" what they expected to pay. When I restated I was flexible - as I did during the interview process - they never responded. Very unprofessional and frankly I feel, unethical having me waste a half day of time and mileage for something that is standardly handled in a 30 minute phone screen. Don't waste your time! These guys are a joke.

Sales Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wixom, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at youngsoft inc (Wixom, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Got right in to speak with CEO and COO through a person who found me while looking for sales people. They were looking for someone to fill the sales management role.

Interview Questions

• Lots about background in relationships, sales, team management, current compentation, relationship building, technology knowledge, how I would or have handled various situations   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at youngsoft inc (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

One round of telephonic interview followed by HR discussion. Was asked question depending upon my skill set and experience. The interviewer was very knowledgeable. Hire quality people.They hire people from India and US.

Interview Questions

• Question will depend on your experience and skill set.   Answer Question

Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at youngsoft inc (Detroit, MI) in August 2009.

Interview

This was for a contractor position for BlueCrossBlueShield of Michigan. Impression of work culture was highly disorganized team. Starting date got changed twice during course of interview due to management forgetting what week they were on vacation. Corporate housing offered allowance for 2 weeks at no cost. No relocation assistance provided however they were willing to pay for plane ticket and first night hotel stay.

Interview Questions

• Describe your background experience with source code review.   3 Answers

Did not feel that compensation was competitive.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at youngsoft inc (Varanasi (India)).

Interview

First round done with recruiter/HR then Then second round with technical person and finally third round with senior HR from US.
    Including all it took almost 5 days to get me offer letter.Once I got offer letter then I informed to my current employer and join the new company next month.

Interview Questions

• Q-1 Questions was asked regarding C#,Asp.Net,JavaScript,Sql-Server etc.   1 Answer
    • Q-3 Few Questions Asked from Database theory.   1 Answer