Mission: We are dedicated to building long-term partnerships, providing superior customer service, and delivering the best resource solutions.
We have several Epic contract opportunities available - Epic Radiant Certified Analyst, Epic Cadence / Prelude Certified Analyst, Epic HB Certified Analyst, Epic HB PT, Epic Beacon / Willow Pharmacist, Epic HIM Certified Analyst. Check out http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQl5Z for more!—30+ days ago
Epic Folks - We currently have several Contract, CTH and Perm opportunities available in a variety of modules and locations. Check out http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ9s3 for more info!—30+ days ago
DCS was founded in 1990 and has become a premier nationwide IT staffing firm. We are dedicated to building long-term partnerships, providing superior customer service and delivering the best IT staffing solutions. Our IT business verticals include Healthcare, Government and Business. We have placed more than 3100 resources and 80% of our client relationships result in repeat business.
The corporate headquarters is located in Austin and specializes in local, state and federal government contracting services. The Washington office is located in the Seattle area and specializes in business and healthcare IT staffing services. DCS has a team of experienced management, support and recruiting staff. Many team members have been with the company for more than 15 years.
DCS specializes in resourcing healthcare, government and business IT projects. We have completed 1200 projects for more than 175 clients. DCS consultants provide expertise in the areas of:
I have been working at Dynamic Computing Services full-time (Less than a year)
- It's an established and well-connected company with ongoing projects. Extensions and perm placements seem to be very frequent.
- Management actively seeks out and listens to employee input.
- Smaller company where you are not just a number. They go the extra mile to add a personal touch. Ex. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Regular Check-In's, etc.
- Headquarters are in Austin and Seattle so most of the jobs are only in or around those areas.
Advice to Management
- Don't change!!! You will continue to be successful as long as you stay true to your roots/values as you experience growth. This is a wonderful place to work and I would hate for DCS to lose it's charm. Keep being awesome.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –