Dynamic Computing Services Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Sheri Sherrell

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at Dynamic Computing Services part-time

Pros

Everyone has a positive attitude and comes ready to work. Great place to work!

Cons

Can't think of any Cons working here.

"Family-Like Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Coordinator in Austin, TX

I have been working at Dynamic Computing Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

- It's an established and well-connected company with ongoing projects. Extensions and perm placements seem to be very frequent. - Management actively seeks out and listens to employee input. - Smaller company where you are not just a number. They go the extra mile to add a personal touch. Ex. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Regular Check-In's, etc.

Cons

- Headquarters are in Austin and Seattle so most of the jobs are only in or around those areas.

Advice to Management

- Don't change!!! You will continue to be successful as long as you stay true to your roots/values as you experience growth. This is a wonderful place to work and I would hate for DCS to lose it's charm. Keep being awesome.

"A Truly Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at Dynamic Computing Services

Pros

Company culture, work-life balance, compensation, leadership

Cons

Communication can always be improved, but that goes for any company

4. "Family Style Company!"

• Overall

I have been working at Dynamic Computing Services full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I have worked here for over 3 years, but it feels more like 10 with the way DCS is ran. This is a family oriented company that allows flexibility to have that work-life balance we all strive for. Most of the people I work with have been with this company for over 10, 15 even 20 years! That really speaks volumes when it comes to retention and valuing your employees. I wouldn't want to work for anyone else!

Cons

I personally do not see any downside to working for DCS. It is a small close knit family here, you don't get lost in the shuffle and the CEO knows your name and asks your opinion. If you want to be in the shadows, this is not the place for that.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, stay above the curve when it comes to innovative incentives to keep your employees retained like you have for the past 25 plus years!

5. "Great Place to Work!"

• Overall

I have been working at Dynamic Computing Services full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Dynamic Computing Services is a great place to work with great opportunity for growth! Most of our internal staff has been with the company for over 10 years. Working at DCS, you have the opportunity to work to your strengths and customize your role rather than fit the mold of a predetermined position or job title.

Cons

The company as a whole doesn't have enough exposure. We need to get our names out there, and continue to grow.

Advice to Management

Great job! You can always tell you are doing something right by looking at the tenure of your staff!

"Good staffing firm"

I worked at Dynamic Computing Services

Pros

DCS is recruiting firm that place candidates in competitive corporations. DCS maintains good contact with employees and negotiates to their advantage.

Cons

Obviously, DCS prefers to facilitate a relationship to benefit the hiring company and itself. DSC is clearly not a employee centric staffing agency.

Found 6 reviews