What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Work life balance is good" (in 32 reviews)
- "Good work environment and tutors." (in 17 reviews)
- "Good culture & good environment but only when you are on payroll of CMC not on DC and you would be not working for client." (in 14 reviews)
- "Mostly people are friendly !!" (in 13 reviews)
- "good colleagues at least in the team i have worked" (in 12 reviews)
- "Less salaries and hikes." (in 97 reviews)
- "Poor management ." (in 35 reviews)
- "Less pay when compared to contemporary companies in the industry" (in 21 reviews)
- "Less Benefits then other company" (in 13 reviews)
- "Chances of promotions/growth only after having work experience of minimum 5 years and that too depends upon achievement of rating points from Manager which is almost impossible here." (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of CMC and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
Found 619 of over 796 reviews
Updated Jul 10, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Hey fishies! I have a CMC project management interview coming up this week and I want to make sure I’m more than prepared. I do not have any previous project management experience (I’m in a laboratory role in R&D right now) but I already lined out some examples of projects I’ve taken part in from previous positions to bring out my transferable skills. I just wanted some input from other project managers or adjacent roles for what kind of questions to expect. Thanks in advance!
what’s the process for getting the CMC and CPB certifications? i’m currently running billing for a local urgent care but plan to move in a few months. I started up front and have been working this position since the beginning of the year. Will ≈ 6 months of experience be enough for me to find another billing position in a bigger city?
CMC Reviews FAQs
CMC has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 796 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at CMC to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
76% of CMC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CMC 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.