CMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

Easy and simply questions; one interview. 1 on 1. Process took 30 mins and was called later that day. Easy MS Office base questions and management and team lead skills and backgroud

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

It was a direct On site round. I went to the company. Initially I applied online for that position. Me and my friend both went to the CMC, and both got selected

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

CMC does all their hiring through staffing agencies, Manpower in my case. So ultimately there is a first filter interview with the staffing agency and then an additional interview with a CMC project manager. The CMC interview was a basic interview with emphasis on your knowledge of economic, financial, and excel abilities.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult but the different terminology used to describe different economic indicators made it difficult to understand what the question was pertaining to.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

The interview process includes lots of questions based on Accounting and MS-Excel. They will grill you based on your resume and basic Accounting questions. The job profile is no where close the actual data analyst position

Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMC (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

his question seems simple, so many people fail to prepare for it, but it's crucial. Here's the deal: Don't give your complete employment (or personal) history. Instead give a pitch—one that’s concise and compelling and that shows exactly why you’re the right fit for the job. Start off with the 2-3 specific accomplishments or experiences that you most want the interviewer to know about, then wrap up talking about how that prior experience has positioned you for this specific role.

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC in December 2012.

Interview

First step was an online test on C++ where the majority of candidates were eliminated. This was followed by presentation by the company officials. Followed by learnability test (basic aptitude) and interview. There was only 1 interview which had both technical and HR questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CMC in September 2012.

Interview

1 interview, lasted about 3 hours. I had done a clinical rotation at this hospital so the interviewer knew me which made the process a bit different from an outsider.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate much. I need to learn also.

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Austin, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly easy. They asked you many financial and accounting related questions in the interview process, but truthfully, you don't need any of that knowledge for this job. There was not much information given about the job as it was for a client they cannot disclose. During the interview I was told that full time employment with the company would be offered, and it was. The only issue is that it was not a fair offer, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations as I was hired on as a temporary employee. When I was given an offer from the company the pay rate and benefits were the exact same as the staffing agency. There was no benefit to signing the contract. In fact, it actually prohibited you from working at other places for a year after your employment with them. You were also paid less frequently. I tried negotiating but they will not even consider speaking with you about more money.

As for advice to others, if you are being hired on with this company through a staffing agency do not expect to be compensated more or receive better benefits when you receive an offer from the company. If you are ok with that, then this job is fine.

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

Interview

It was a very basic interview. It is with one of the project managers from the company. They will ask you a broad range of finance/accounting questions. Mostly things like "what is a financial statement, what is EBITDA, do you know what a dividend is, how do you use columns in excel...etc." The information on the actual job is very limited due to the NDA for the client they work for. No personality questions, no behavioral stuff, and no drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What is EBITDA?   1 Answer
    • What is th difference between tangible and non-tangible assets?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You begin as a temp/contract employee and are told you will be hired on full time. You will be told your offer is dependent on your "contribution" to the company and if you perform, you will be offered employment. The offer you receive is the exact same pay rate as your temp position. The benefits are actually slightly more expensive than the temp staffing agencies, you get paid less frequently, and you are asked to sign a plethora of contractual obligations. In short career as a temp, I have never seen a company not give a slight raise after hiring you on full time. They will even scoff at this idea and tell you that no other company does this, when in fact, I have worked at one that did.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Hr is very co-operative, the selection panel was tough, asked me tough questions both theoretical and practical. After that asked me questions basis real life situation in IT CO.
    Interview was tough to crack.
    Questions ranged from technical to practical

Interview Questions

• Domain questions and logic questions
      It questions   1 Answer