Canvas InfoTech Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Fremont, CA

I worked at Canvas InfoTech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company offers good learning opportunities and has a very hard working team.

Cons

Cant think of anything as far as my exp is concerned

2. "Best platform to start career in IT Project Management"

Pros

They care about their employees and very professional from other consultant companies

Cons

Nothing I can see till now

"It's a nightmare! Can't believe companies like this exist! Avoid this place!"

Pros

The training and support from the team.

Cons

Stressful, unethical! Once the training is done, they start the placement process and this is the worst experience. You may be someone with minimal experience but will be presented as a candidate with 10+ years of experience with a fake resume. Yes, that's how it works! It's not a joke! people struggle work so hard to build that level of experience in their career. The whole process of getting a job through them is HORRIBLE. Literally maybe you have to live with that fake identity. If you respect yourself and want to be yourself, build a good reputation, live in peace it's best to avoid working for this company or any other company that follows this process.

"Illegal business/ scammers and need to be reported to immigrations services"

Former Employee - Business Analyst
    Former Employee - Business Analyst

Pros

none so far, please stop this illegal business that is hurting the US economy and genuine people with real experience.

Cons

They ask housewives to attend some classes for QA and business analysis. Once 8 weeks of training is done, they prepare fake resumes with fake experience and market these candidates. They place them in citibank, wells fargo etc and provide references for fake past experience. Because of companies like these real genuine people who are citizens are finding it difficult to find jobs. Stop this illegal business where the contractor who shows up to work has no experience and hasnt even cleared the phone interview. Have some morals, ethics and scruples!!!

Advice to Management

Have some morals, ethics and scruples!!! I hope you all go to prison.

"Software Engineer"

Pros

This place sucks, they Misguide you with all false promises.

Cons

Do not joined them, please please, or else you will regret like me at the end.

6. "Terrific stepping stone for career in IT"

Pros

. Excellent Training
    . Terrific support
    . Great placement services
    I am very happy to have had the opportunity to join Canvas, because of the above mentioned benefits. This is a must join especially for newbies/recent graduates and those looking for a change in career. I could talk about each person that I have interacted with in Canvas, but it would not be enough. Let me just say that everyone puts their best food forward to help out all those who join. Canvas is a great stepping stone for a career in IT. Thank you Canvas team for being a part of my career.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic job

"Quality Assurance Analysts"

Pros

Small and dedicated team.Good for freshers.

Cons

Salary compensation given is low.

8. "Best company to work for"

Pros

Canvas Infotech is an excellent company to work for. They are very professionally managed and excellent in execution. Their training is very well tuned to get one placed easily. They have been excellent employers who have been ethical in their way of conducting their business, always supporting and very helpful for the consultants working with them. The mentors are excellent and have good know-how of the current industry trends and skillsets that are in demand.

Cons

None that is known to me.

9. "Excellent and professional consulting company. They walk the talk!"

Pros

Very professional and extremely helpful staff. I am so glad I decided to join Canvas Infotech. They are always very helpful and transparent in they work. Committed to the success of their employees.

Cons

No cons for me, if you are ready to work hard they will work harder with you.

10. "Extremely Satisfied Consultant!"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Canvas has completely changed my life. I was so confused after my graduation as to what is my next step. After a lot of research I found out about Canvas Infotech. I attended their orientation and knew from the very first day that this is what I want to do. The entire team has been so helpful. I would like to thank every single staff members in Canvas for being so amazing and keeping on motivating me. If anyone of you are planning to join a consulting company then this is the place to be. Canvas you rock!!!

Cons

Literally nothing, Everything here in Canvas is brilliant. Work hard and everything is possible.