Found 336 of over 350 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "They will lie to you, your pay will never be what it is supposed to be and then they will offer to give you some of what you were owed but charge you a fee for doing it, terrible communication, terrible management." (in 11 reviews)
- "Bad communication..not organized.." (in 11 reviews)
- "Upper management doesn’t care about their employees and they treated us like we wasn’t part of the company." (in 10 reviews)
- "Fleet Managers are humans and therefore make mistakes." (in 6 reviews)
- "The 'paid' training is actually a $100 advance on your first paycheck." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Covenant Logistics and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Covenant Logistics Reviews FAQs
Covenant Logistics has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 350 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Covenant Logistics to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
57% of Covenant Logistics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Covenant Logistics 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.