KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 115 of over 118 reviews

3.9
Datameer Chief Executive Officer  George Shahid
George Shahid
Pros
  • "Very Exciting to help Enterprise Customers receive Business Value from their Big Data Investment(in 16 reviews)

• "There are/were some great people at the company, as well as limited oversight from superiors during mass layoffs or turnover (which was frequent)(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No direction, 0 growth, 50 better career options in BI and big data market(in 8 reviews)

• "Datameer is still growing and, with that, comes some unsurprising, expected growing pains and challenges(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Best Place to Work

May 24, 2021 - Solutions Engineer in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Surrounded by amazing people, I always look forward to the next day working here. The mature leadership team is very supportive and open to talk about the direction of the company. Independent thinking and autonomy are encouraged and regarded. Datameer makes me feel valued for what I do and how I contribute to its mission and core values.

Cons

None I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0

Outstanding

Mar 15, 2021 - Senior Director Marketing in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Datameer has been one of the most outstanding experiences in my entire career in the data industry and in any industry in general. If every company would make an effort to have the DNA that Datameer has in their culture, their success would be guaranteed. Since my arrival, the entire team was utterly welcoming and helpful. The onboarding process was second to none. Everyone, including the CEO, HR team, customer care team, product team, etc. made sure to take time to check in and offer help to ensure that things were running smoothly. Their salaries are generous, and the benefits package is one of the best in the industry, all that topped with flexible/unlimited PTO, enough said! There is a lot of work to do, nobody is sitting around with their arms crossed waiting for things to happen, but at the same time the work-life-balance is something that everyone is very vigilant about. We worked hard but played even harder. This is a result-oriented and very mature team that is set for success for years to come. If you have the opportunity to be part of the Datameer team, take it and don’t let go, you won’t regret it.

Cons

None that I can think of.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee

Strong product, leadership, and mature organization - refreshing for sales

Apr 5, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Effective, value-driven, highly technical data management products for customers - Mature, customer/sales-focused leadership team with a practical approach to business - Exceptional Solutions / Sales Engineering team - Supportive CEO and sales leadership that wants you to succeed - Autonomy to do your job, we're all adults here - Big opportunity in the no-code ETL and data management market in 2021+ - Truly distributed remote working environment, respect for everyone's professional and personal working styles

Cons

- Working through previous product pivots in the market (not really a con) - There are way more pros than cons here if you're an experienced AE that prefers working with seasoned tech executives that are business and customer-focused

4. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 5, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Datameer is a great place to work. At first, starting a new job during the pandemic seemed intimidating, but the team has welcomed me with open arms. I am no stranger to working remotely, but sometimes it takes some time to adjust to a new routine. Not with these guys, after just a few weeks, I feel like we hit our groove, and I learned how to communicate without too much time wasted on zoom calls each week.

Cons

With a history of working in tech, I’m used to changing quickly and trying new things. Working at Datameer is no different. If moving fast and trying new things is not your cup of tea, it might take some adjusting.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Dedicated team

Jun 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The nucleus of the engineering team is incredibly talented.

Cons

It's hard to remove the deadwood due to German labor laws.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing place to work

Mar 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

My experience at Datameer has been very positive. Great coworkers, flexible and understanding work environment, a solid product, and a very exciting industry to work in. Employees are given their own autonomy and have an opportunity to make direct impact.

Cons

Some challenges with teams working in different timezones - makes collaboration between functional teams a bit harder.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

My favorite place to work

Mar 30, 2021 - Office Manager/Executive Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and people. Supportive management. I am grateful to have the opportunity to work in such diverse place where everyone’s voice is heard and valued. Definitely my favorite place to work and to feel appreciated. Proud to be the part of Datameer family.

Cons

None that I could think of.

8. 5.0

Great Company!

Mar 30, 2021 - Senior Accountant in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. There are opportunities to grow and take on new responsibilities. Everyone is extremely helpful and make each other feel welcome and that they constitute an important part of the team.

Cons

Nothing yet. My 1.5 years here have been amazing.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent employee experience! Great Company to work for!

Mar 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've never been with a company that treats their employees with this much respect and admiration. Datameer lives up to its core values. The positive and supportive culture fosters collaboration and innovation.

Cons

Nothing. This is literally the best company to work for.

10. 2.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I worked here a while ago. so things probably have changed a lot

May 25, 2021 - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

liked the team and the people

Cons

the company has its own issues

Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Reviews