KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

90% Recommend to a Friend
97% Approve of CEO

Found 352 of over 364 reviews

4.5
David Weekley Homes CEO John Johnson (no image)
John Johnson

What people are saying about David Weekley Homes

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of David Weekley Homes and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

good

Aug 9, 2022 - Builder in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company, good work environment

Cons

Getting a pay increase seems impossible

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best place I've ever worked

Aug 5, 2022 -  in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture and Leadership. Base salary not the highest but the long term Financials are amazing. Great people and great benefits.

Cons

Economic ties of the housing market.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best Company I’ve ever worked gir

Aug 5, 2022 - Sales Consultant in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing support from management and team members

Cons

Can be stressful at times b/c of market challenges

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 29, 2022 - Administrative Assistant in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent pay and benefits, quality product

Cons

Have not encountered any negatives yet

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Great Company that lives their values

Jul 20, 2022 - Purchasing Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I came to work for David Weekly Homes, I was greeted by the most enthusiastic and kind team members who really seemed to take me into the team! The company puts their employees first and within the first year I had already been recognized for several awards and for my hard work. The company really puts their money where their mouth is as far as the values the espouse and really do care about providing the best homes for their customers. They are always having some form of service project going on where they organize and put forward hours of labor for charity, whether to their trades who they employ or those in need within their community.

Cons

The hiring process was long and arduous. Test after test, appointment after appointment, sometimes taking weeks between. This was hard as I had been between jobs and had switched industries, and going without work for that long just trying to get hired put a strain on my finances. David Weekly Homes wants to make sure that they are hiring the best for their team, with similar values and work ethic, so this was understandable, but no less stressful.

Career Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of the Company’s Culture and values. Here at David Weekley Homes, we take pride in our Team Members, and are delighted you are enjoying your time with us.

6. 4.0

Very nice company

Aug 2, 2022 - Summer Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here really care about you and are pretty flexible with vacations and your preferences

Cons

Long days, can sometimes get boring

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 18, 2022 - Warranty Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company wants their employs to succeed. The financial security of their employs is important and they offer not only a 401k with 8% match but also offer Profit sharing and an ESOP. Almost unheard of today. On top of that they offer a multitude of perks. They allow you to grow...which includes failing, and are there to help in your professional growth as well as personal growth.

Cons

I haven't found any yet

Career Consultant

We're happy to hear you are enjoying your time with us. Culture and support are apart of our goals here at David Weekley Homes. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Outstanding Place To Work

Jul 18, 2022 - Builder in Queen Creek, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture Dedicated employees Employees are team players

Cons

With the supply chain issues we are facing it makes it very hard to build.

Career Consultant

Team Members at David Weekley Homes are the reason for our success, and we appreciate your positive review of your tenure with us.

9. 5.0

Great Company Culture!

Jul 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Profit Sharing, 401k match, Company trip to Maui, great training and overall culture.

Cons

Nothing negative to share at this time

Career Consultant

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the company benefits.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Came back to work for this awesome company - no other builder compares!

Jul 8, 2022 - Project Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance ; Great Team with like minded goals ; Trip to Hawaii for all employees and their plus 1's in May 2022 ; Pay is good with great benefits, bonuses and team activities

Cons

nothing - wouldn't change a thing

1 person found this review helpful

Career Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Here at David Weekley Homes, we take pride in our Team Members, and are delighted you are enjoying your time with us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 352 Reviews
</>Embed

David Weekley Homes Reviews FAQs

David Weekley Homes has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 364 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at David Weekley Homes to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, David Weekley Homes employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at David Weekley Homes. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

90% of David Weekley Homes employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated David Weekley Homes 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at David Weekley Homes to be career development, culture, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with David Weekley Homes Job Seekers