100% would recommend to a friend
(16 total reviews)
Found 16 of over 16 reviews
Updated Oct 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 27, 2022Senior React Native DeveloperCurrent Contractor
The ongoing employment was a good experience in my employment history as its innovative communication with the members. Innovation, strong cooperation in team, futuristic team management is the team's and project's main power, I think. Also I could feel kindness and perfect managment for the contract with all of its fast and best quality process.
No negatives I can think of
- 5.0Sep 21, 2023Senior PHP Backend DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChisinau
My time working remotely as a Senior PHP Developer at Digipal has been truly exceptional. From the outset, it became evident that this company places a high value on its employees and is dedicated to providing an outstanding remote work experience. Digipal's commitment to remote work is evident in the way they seamlessly integrate it into their operations. They have not only embraced this way of working but have also perfected it. This made my role as a remote employee not only possible but also highly efficient and productive.
Nothing to add on this sideDigipal Response5w
We appreciate your honest and detailed feedback! It's our pleasure to work with you!
- 5.0Oct 13, 2023Resource SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearTbilisi
At Digipal, they offered me a 100% remote position from the outset, and their warm and inclusive treatment made me feel like a valued member of the team. Digipal boasts an exceptional CEO.
I haven't found cons yet.
- 5.0Jul 12, 2023Full-Stack Web DeveloperCurrent Contractor, more than 5 years
The company provides a positive atmosphere where colleagues are polite, making communication and collaboration easy. Digipal offers numerous possibilities and exciting projects, allowing employees to expand their skill set and explore their potential. The interview process was seamless, reflecting the company's professionalism and efficiency. I am currently working on a stable project that is well-organized, with a competent team and well-defined technological layers.
As a fresh employee, it's difficult to provide extensive feedback on potential downsides. However, based on my initial experience, I have yet to come across any significant negatives.Digipal Response5w
Thank you for your detailed feedback! We're glad to hear about your experience with Digipal and look forward to having you onboard for our exciting projects!
- 4.0May 4, 2023Senior Java DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Nice team and fear approach of team management
I thought a bit about it but I couldn't find something about that. I think the company is doing great
- 5.0May 15, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Contractor, less than 1 year
Very good communication Always helpful Payment on time
No complaints at this time.Digipal Response5w
Thank you for your feedback!
- 5.0Nov 3, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- really fast recruitment process - fully remote - very kind people - focused to do life easier
did not faced anything negative so far
- 5.0Sep 3, 2021Senior Android DeveloperCurrent Contractor, more than 5 years
- Good remuneration offer - when they see your expertise and value you bring, they do recognize it and are open for the relevant pay - Fast recruitment process - it took me 2 weeks in total from applying for the job via LinkedIn to signing the agreement and starting the project - Exciting project - I've worked on one of the projects from Digipal's German client. The project was interesting, challenging and gave me the opportunity to grow. I've worked for a little over 9 months in the project and it was a very pleasant experience. Now I just started my second project - seems really cool for start. - There's always a project for you - When I finished my first project, it did not take longer than a week to find me a new project where i could move to
- No particular downsides that I recall.Digipal Response3y
Thanks for sharing about your Digipal experience! As for the advise for more socializing and f2f gatherings - great point and something that we will absolutely make happen once the pandemic situation gets over.
Digipal Reviews FAQs
Digipal has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 16 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Digipal to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
100% of Digipal employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Digipal 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.